24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

Clue2; you stole it from some poor, unsuspecting chap who was unconcious at the time :P

How the feck did you get my dirty sweaty army hat?

I'm sure Simps will tempt me more :P but will have to see.

I won't tempt, I will bully / abuse you into it.

There's nothing left of the sprocket at all?? How is that even possible?!

I've never even broken a sprocket let alone stripped every tooth from it! You're some kind of medical marvel.

No it snapped almost clean off, like across the middle.....

MAY have had something to do with the fact i have to uber file it to get it to fit in the 1st place.

edit: anyone got a spare 12T rear sprocket? lol

Edited by Simpson

ive got a 12, but what kind of chain you running, a fat one?

the sproket i got is for a regulatr chain, but if you have got a beasty chain it shouldnt be too bad, i can give it to sam and he can take it as im not turning up till sunday

Just got an uber wide sproket, which is too wide for my chain. Nearly lost my braking finger on my rohloff again, snapped my carbon spacer etc. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey guys,

looks like due to work im only gona be able to hit taunton on the 27th and plymouth the day after.

if anyone needs iv got plenty floorspace for the night after the taunton ride and two free spaces in the car for lifts down to plym on the 28th.

i can only give lifts DOWN to plym as will be driving home again after the ride

if anyone needs, and following the e-mail luke sent through f-book my no is:

cheers

josh

I've just realised how close this is and how very unprepared I am for it. I'm only doing Southend due to work commitments but have no idea where I'm going, meeting people or staying. I intend to arrive sometime Friday, probably early afternoon so I can get some riding in, then stay overnight and ride Saturday, leaving Saturday evening/night. Where's the best place to park and where can I stay overnight Friday - peoples houses/camp site/cheap B+B, anything will for a night.

Sorry if this has all been covered but I'm a lazy bum, have not kept up to date with the thread and don't want to read the whole thing.

Thanks in advance, I know one of you will help me out ;)