24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

nafie wafie i want your bike ... haha

haha, why?

Did you not look at it closely?

You're all homo's anyway. i can't believe you drove THROUGH my work and didn't stop for a cup of tea :(

You best all be bringing beer on saturday (I'll have a crate of John smiths please)

if anyone wants anything in particular BBQ'd, bring it with you and we shall cook it. last year, rich brought half a cow

haha, why?

Did you not look at it closely?

You're all homo's anyway. i can't believe you drove THROUGH my work and didn't stop for a cup of tea :(

You best all be bringing beer on saturday (I'll have a crate of John smiths please)

if anyone wants anything in particular BBQ'd, bring it with you and we shall cook it. last year, rich brought half a cow

Yup, and this year I'm bringing f**k all as I'm not gonna have time to shop for anything, so am relying on you guys.

And theres something I never thought I'd say.

Rich

Awesome couple of days guys, glad i could be a part of it. Ash is a hero for putting us all up for the night, crying with laughter for the most of it. Met some other great people and riders. RossyG is a legend. Hope to see you soon guys.

Steve-o x

Yeah fair play to Ashes parents for letting 15 of us stay over.

Taunton is now a fail, instead we've all decided to ride skate extreme in newport, I unfortunately will be leaving the tour then as I got. Demos all weekend up north. Shame that I'm gonna miss Plymouth, nevermind.

Anyway its Bristol today, should be a great days riding.

Ah, that was un savagé. Had an awesome 3 days, got home at 1 last night, after my train was delayed in Bath 20 mins and I missed my connection.

Kudos all round to the Kennards, putting up 14 of us with 5 hours notice, and having the largest garden chair collection in the South of England!

Cheers too all the drivers aswell, count me in for the whole deal next year!

Sikkest thing since sikk :):)

Was seriously the best thing ever :) Can't wait for the vid, of, well, general random shit and hi speed motorway chases haha!

Skoze- officially my man whore <3

Rainbird- You actual hero, such an awesome man for bringing this trip to life

Everyone else, been a pleasure riding, chatting and being totally random with, cannot wait til next year! :)

Chris xx

Can't wait for Saturday night now, I'll be getting to Nicks for about 11 after I finish work.

Will be wicked to meet all you guys, and to just get drunk and talk cars and bikes like.

So excited about meeting Simpson.... :flowers: :kiss:

Will be down with the Cider, but none of this girly in fashion shit. "Pilgrims Knee Bender" will be the order of the night, I've got a bike rep bringing me 2 barrels of it down from kent tomorrow ! :)

Anything you want me to bring Prawn just let me know ?

Edited by Pashley26

Awesome ride in bristol thursday guys :)

Was most intensley I've ridden, and most I've really got stuck into nailing stuff, in years. Was definatley the right call to remove my brake at the start of the day ^_^ Nice to meet and talk to some of you guys a bit more properly. Will have to try and catch up with some more of the 24guys type rides, though I'm fairly sure I wont make any more of the tour dates.