24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

Sounds wicked dude, would be great to have you all on board.

Where north of the M4 has a decent street scene? What about Leeds/Notts/Stoke Plaza? More to the point, perhaps; which of these places will we be able to spend a day in without being stabbed/shot?! :P

The LPT crew will be about at the same time so we'll look to hook up with them a couple of times (Bristol and another spot I'd imagine), could almost start and end the trips together which would be cool

The LPT crew will be about at the same time so we'll look to hook up with them a couple of times (Bristol and another spot I'd imagine), could almost start and end the trips together which would be cool

Sounds good.

Stoke plaza is what you're looking for for street. If there's a lot of you, I should think you'll be good for a day there.

Maybe you'd also want to check out leicester? It's not far from stoke and it's pretty good so it's worth a look.

Sounds wicked dude, would be great to have you all on board.

Where north of the M4 has a decent street scene? What about Leeds/Notts/Stoke Plaza? More to the point, perhaps; which of these places will we be able to spend a day in without being stabbed/shot?! :P

If we're with Prawn, none.

If we're without Prawn, still not many.

Count me in! I'll try and get to some of the non-London ones too. And if anyone is selling a 24 - drop me a line :)

Line. If the buyer in Guernsey pulls out I'll hit you up.

I'll be on the BMX, don't really care what anyone has to say about that to be honest, all the noobs can jog on, I've been on the 24tour since yr1.

And LPT tour? I'll speak to my Dad soon make sure I can get a LARGE car for the trip again, cos my car was clearly the beastyest :P

Edited by Simpson

Urm relating to the FB inbox message, I'm up for going further afeild, but not up for driving further in between driving spots, my concentration is extreemly low at the best of times, let alone after 10 days with no sleep and intensive riding. As for Eurpoe its not feasible for like.... insurance abroad which may younger drivers wont be covered, (I am but its just a consideration that needs to be made! :) )

I'm up for hitting Leeds at some point though.

Yeah Simps, going abroad like we breifly mentioned at the end of last year's trip would be sweet but there's a lot more thought needs to go into it so I've decided that the 24tour should stick to UK shores. A possible 24tour does Europe in the future could work, but for now we'll keep it simple.

Stoke Plaza, Leicester, Leeds. Any other suggestions? Nottingham? Brum? Sheffield? I'm not too sure what's hot up that way so if anyone a bit more local could give an opinion that'd be sweet

Bristol needs to happen again - sweet riding, accessible to loads of people and we'll hook up with the LPT trip there too for a ride/night out (Y)

What are peoples' thoughts on doing a day in Newport again? I'd be very up for another day of it one side of Bristol, was sick last summer!

What are peoples' thoughts on doing a day in Newport again? I'd be very up for another day of it one side of Bristol, was sick last summer!

Yes!! Was the best day of the ones i went to, though i think that was only 2 :P

Keep meaning to go back and if we can outnumber all the skaters/ bmxers again it'll be easier to ride.

Yes!! Was the best day of the ones i went to, though i think that was only 2 :P

Keep meaning to go back and if we can outnumber all the skaters/ bmxers again it'll be easier to ride.

We have to go Newport again no question what so ever.