24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

Every little helps, would be awesome if you could. If you have commitments elsewhere then it's cool though, don't want to leave anyone else in the shit.

Driving the night before would probably be the best bet I think, means we can get a few drinks in and be legal, plus saves sitting in a car for hours before riding which is always a bonus!

im up for that. except pompey - reading where im gunna sleep in my bed.

Luke, if it means the difference between you coming on the trip or not then I'll sling you cash for fuel. It would be a huge downer if you couldn't come after you and Matt put in all the groundwork for the trip.

All for one and one for all, or something.

Simps: I am pleasantly surprised, that's going to be mint! Now I can bring an extra outfit, and some more shoes..

No idea if this is too late, or if it's all been said or whatever, but on a weekend virtually all the side streets by Southbank are free. I put up a map on google before, but basically, all the streets going off Waterloo Road on the south side of the river are free...

Right i really dont know whats going on now... Matt, are you coming with me, or you with rainbird?

Rainbird, how many seats spare has your carmobile got? And how if one was going to hitch a lift with you, where would you be able to collect me from?

Trying to persuade Sam Ward to come, everyone send him abbusive but persuasive emails so that he cracks under the peer presure :D

Other than that its gunna be awesome, Kennard, are you doing the whole trip?

Luke, if it means the difference between you coming on the trip or not then I'll sling you cash for fuel. It would be a huge downer if you couldn't come after you and Matt put in all the groundwork for the trip.

All for one and one for all, or something.

Don't be silly dude. There's not a thing that would make me miss this, it just makes things a little tight that's all :P

If you're not in the car, you're not giving me any dollah towards it, simple as that. Thanks for the the suggestion though, much appreciated.

People are going on the trip, getting a lift and expecting the drivers to pay for all the petrol?! Raw deal.

Not quite - he'd confirmed that he was 100% coming so I'd accounted that he'd be chipping in, then bailed and decided not to tell me. Bum deal

No idea if this is too late, or if it's all been said or whatever, but on a weekend virtually all the side streets by Southbank are free. I put up a map on google before, but basically, all the streets going off Waterloo Road on the south side of the river are free...

Hero (Y)

Right i really dont know whats going on now... Matt, are you coming with me, or you with rainbird?

Rainbird, how many seats spare has your carmobile got? And how if one was going to hitch a lift with you, where would you be able to collect me from?

Trying to persuade Sam Ward to come, everyone send him abbusive but persuasive emails so that he cracks under the peer presure :D

Other than that its gunna be awesome, Kennard, are you doing the whole trip?

I'll be driving up from Plymouth (alone now) to Southend on Thursday. From there, I'll be driving the entire trip, ending back in Plymouth. I'm more than happy for people to come in my car if there's space.

At present, Dr. Nick is the only confirmed passenger, so if yourself and Mr. Skoze were to ride in the Grandadmobile then it'd be sweet (maybe dumping a few wheels in Ash's car or something)

I've no idea if anyone has room in a car heading back your way after Plymouth, but if Nick/Simps/somebody had space then it might work out cheaper that way for everyone. Just a thought. (Not saying Simps/Nick will have space or will be going your way, just the first two names to pop into my head)

Mark, why do you have to be at the wrong end of the country at the moment!? :(

Chris - i'm more than happy to rep the Ibiza with you but i'm just thionking it'll be cheaper if you just dump that and dive in with someone? (aka Lucas) it'll work out cheaper for everyone

, mainly 'cos i'm not making the return trip... whatever happens, i'm easy with the decision.

Can't call shotgun until the vehicle's in sight ;)

Will be in Southend from Thursday evening, if all goes to plan

You coming from Plymouth? How much of a detour is portsmouth?

I don't really fancy driving to Southend to then grab a lift with youz, cause then i have to get back to southend :/

I have a phat plan though, i'll tell you about it on msn init :D

You coming from Plymouth? How much of a detour is portsmouth?

I don't really fancy driving to Southend to then grab a lift with youz, cause then i have to get back to southend :/

I have a phat plan though, i'll tell you about it on msn init :D

It's not a huge difference distance wise, but it's slower roads and stuff. Could well be an option though. Aiming to leave home about 11ish on Thursday so if that's any good get me on MSN.

If that happens I'll be able to pick up to another 2 people up on the way too if it helps

Edit; same distance, hour longer travelling :(

Copy/Pasted from Facebook:

It's so nearly here!

Only a few days to go guys, then it all kicks off. I've no idea about any of you lot, but I'm far too excited about this!

Just a quick thought really - does everyone fancy winging across their mobile number? Would make life much easier to have some form of contact with those of you that may not have each others numbers (myself included)

Obviously with people staying at different places and travelling at different times we're going to need to be in touch from time to time - let's make it easy and have it sorted before we leave!

Peace out,

Luke 07828604336