Fully Pimped Out Bionic B2r

sayshell

I finally found the perfect bike for my riding and have compelted upgrading every last bolt and washer on the bike to the maximum extent. I cant complain about a single thing. Everything is fully upgraded to the max! The bike is stupidly light now and doesnt hurt my wrist at all. Specs are profile drivetrain, viz everything else and bionic b2r frame of course.

bionicr15.jpg

bionicr12.jpg

bionicr13.jpg

bionicr3.jpg

bionicr6.jpg

bionicr7.jpg

bionicrr10.jpg

Edited by sayshell

looks beast why no front brake :S

what are them forks look well strong

Im nuts about weight cause it helps my wrist so much. Mainly I dont have it cause of weight, but I guess its like why a lot of people go brakeless mainly it forces you to try new things. I suppose the other reason is I can't run front brakes my fork has no brake mounts anymore. I sawed the disc tabs off to save weight than I tried running hs-33s and realized their isn't enough clearance cause i run a 40mm front rim. So then I got mad and just sawed off the magura mounts too.

That fork is the bomb I have had it forever. Its a viz urban fork they stopped making them a while ago, but you can still buy them from biketrialstation.com

They are really good for spin tricks because they are the only mod fork with less than 40mm rake and the weight isn't heavy at all.

Edited by sayshell

What have you done to that booster! You could have at least marked the holes out...

You probably saved half a gram, now it will flex more and looks shite with only part of the logo left. Noice. (Y)

Looks alright though, kind of a wierd trials/bmx hybrid but it's interesting. :P

What have you done to that booster! You could have at least marked the holes out...

You probably saved half a gram, now it will flex more and looks shite with only part of the logo left. Noice. (Y)

Looks alright though, kind of a wierd trials/bmx hybrid but it's interesting. :P

it doesn't flex but i agree drilling out carbon fibre doesnt save much weight it used to be a 4 bolt booster and i sawed it to make it 2 bolt than i realized carbon fibre is like metal you can saw and file it so I figured why not drill it a bit my frame doesn't really flex so the booster is more their just to protect the hose from my ass and foot sometimes

My bike was 19.1 lbs last time I weighted it, its probably slightly under 19 now because I have done a lot of weight reductions since then ill probably weigh it tonight. I usually base weight by wrist pain. The good thing about that bike is it has no sl components at all. Everything is really really strong you can spin it off 6 foot ledges all day long and not have to worry about a single thing bending or breaking.

:lol:

It's a mess to be honest, brakeless on 20" for a start is pointless so get some new forks (that have mounts) and put a disk on there, cut down your steerer if your so consious on weight, replace the recked booster...or there's always the option of keeps the cranks and swap the rest for a BMX.

Cheers for sharing though, everyone has there own preference i suppose......

My bike was 19.1 lbs last time I weighted it, its probably slightly under 19 now because I have done a lot of weight reductions since then ill probably weigh it tonight.

Well my bike is about 17.5 lbs so there, and it has two brakes.