Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten

joshlyd1

Oh dear the DP...

Urmm wierdest thing isnt really a food.

Tiny little oranges that where so acidic they hurt your mouth seriously sour.

Crushed and mixed with whisky, the stuff turned green :S which was worrying.

But it tasted ok and it made the back of your eyes tingle.

a cumquat?

wingcommand.jpg

Camel Sausages

Emu Burger

Crocodile Kebab

Kangaroo Steak

Wasabi Pea's are a fun snack.

Recently in New Zealand I tried a 2007 edition of:

Dave's Private Reserve Hot Sauce

"Warning: Use this Product One Drop at a Time. Not for People with Heart or Respiratory Problems"

People I was with had a tiny drop of it and were in pain. I had the stuff coated on a chip like it was Tomato Ketchup and ate the chip before reading the above warning on the bottle. Holy shit it was horrible! My eyes started watering, my nose started running, my mouth and throat were on fire! Drinking beer didn't help lol The bar where we found this stuff even did shots containing Absinthe and other spirits mixed with a few drops of the hot sauce :S

Sushi

Verry ummmmmmmm raw

Yuck

Nooooo, you're so wrong! It's an acquired taste for sure but Sushi is possibly my favourite food. In Vancouver where I stayed for a little while, everyone eats Sushi all the time - it's like the equivalent of going to a curry house or a chippy, I.e. it can be dirt cheap (or expensive) and you can have it as a snack/takeaway/eat in. I was unconvinced when I went there but after a few weeks I was wondering when I was next going to get it. Everyone jumps straight to the raw tuna fish thing (although technically this is Sashimi) but Sushi is so much more varied than that. There are versions with prawns, crab, octopus, cucumber, avocado, tofu, yam (mmmmm).

Dammit you're making me hungry and there's nowhere around here that does good sushi :angry:

The pub i usually go to in london has them. I can buy some and send them in a jiffy bag if u want?

Ha, thanks for the offer but it's OK. Although if you are in there, find out where they get them from!

Kangeroo and crocodile in australia.

A jaffa cake that had been wiped on the floor/around an ashtray and had someone elses bogies on it?

When i go to the kebab shop i ask for alot of lemons, love em.

and macdonalds chips in ice cream, yessss

Ha, thanks for the offer but it's OK. Although if you are in there, find out where they get them from!

Costco have them once in a blue moon. They also had Wasabi rice crackers, but never since have had them, they were delish.