Sam Ward.

Simpson

Basically this does deserve its own thread because Sam has been such a hero.

Basically as some of you know I've been trying to build up a mod bike over the past few months on the cheap, I managed to scrounge 7 mounts from Jacks garage and needed another. So posted in wanted that I really needed just 1 more mount. Sam said that he would post me a set for free, so disbelivingly I PM'ed me my adress, got no return PM and thought nothing more of it.

This morning I got through my set of mounts which he had sent 1st class at a cost of £1.30 to himself! I know its not a lot but its the thought and effort he gave to help a brother out.

So to turn this into a real thread, whats someone done recently that really made you had faith in others? I will get you something Sam to make it up cheers man!

Jardo Sent me Brand New Eisbar Magura Last year, free of charge. I also try and help people out, if i've got something lying around that i don't really use and see some ones needing it and is a bit skint I'll normally offer it up for postage/Free.

A few people are offering to help me with my Simtra build in exchange for my music - awesome community :)

Cheers to all that are helping me too!

*Big gay man hugs all round*

If i have something and i dont need it i will give it to some one that does.

Dont see why you shouldnt.

On a side note as i find this amazing. Was hill walking the other day and found a sony ericsson at the top of a mounting. So thought some torist lost it. took it home charged it up and phoned the house number on it. Turned out a guy from glasgow lost it back in Januray the 3rd when he was camping in -30 conditions. I just cant belive the state of the phone. It looks bloody brand new!!

Jardo Sent me Brand New Eisbar Magura Last year, free of charge.

Anything for you babycakes, can't believe you swapped it for a shitty deng brake though....

I'm always up for helping people, if anybody ever wants anything just ask me before you go buying one elsewhere.

I'm always taking bits off bikes and rather than throwing them in the "spares" bin or what ever i'd much rather send them off to a rider.

My best one was a proper mission for Prawn, scoured for AGES to get him some lever bodies for his old school magura discs. Managed to get 3 full levers from 2000/2001 off the Magura rep and they were straight to him first class and with no postage.

I sent Muel a halflink for free once. He was very grateful as it sorted his brothers bike out for him!

I was happy to help though. If I have sometime of no use to be, and not worth anything, then I'd happily send it to someone that needs it! As long as it doesn't cost too much... ;)

I've had favours like this done for me on car forums a few times, most expensive one was a guy sent me a front engine bracket that cost him £8 to post :o

Likewise though if I've got bits lying around of little or no value and someone needs 'em then I'll give them away :)