Made An Order With...

Otacon

Supercycles on 11th june 2009, i recieved a payment conformation, but have recieved no dispatch notice, Its now the 16th and i havn't recieved the item, nor a dispact notice.

I checked on here if it was ok to order with them and if there still in business and people said its fine and they are speedy on delivery.

Just abit odd :S

Why do you keep making this topics? What do you expect anyone on here to do?

Just because you tried rining a few times and didn't get an answer doesn't mean you've been done, it means you havn't manage to catch them.

Why do you keep making this topics? What do you expect anyone on here to do?

Just because you tried rining a few times and didn't get an answer doesn't mean you've been done, it means you havn't manage to catch them.

The fact Joe@Onza is on here, hopefully, he'll see it. No need get arsey pal.

Thats 5 days, 2 of those were weekend, so its been 3 working days, its hardly that long. Supercycles do take a while to send stuff, its pretty well known.

4 technically, royal mail deliver on saturdays.

Yes, but its still only 3 working days, just because royal fail deliver on saturdays doesnt mean that everyone else works.

It doesnt matter if royal mail deleiver on saturdays. working days for most mail order companys will be monday - friday it also depends on what time you place the order.

If you place it at half 5 that wont count as one of the days so it could really only be 2 working days in their eyes.

Wasn't getting arsey simply saying:

f**k me, give them a chance. :huh:

It's not just you, it seems all the time now as soon as something goes wrong when somethings a day late or they've done a deal with a pre-member and they havn't replied to an email that was sent the day before they all come on here and start complaining about them, not actually thinking about trying to sort the problem for themselves or just waiting a while.

It can actually be quite damaging to peoples reputations making these topics, because everyone remembers that they were accused of scamming a few months back and then people are automcatically prejudice against them.

No, still 3 working days.

Do you seriously think a company as big and well established as onza is going to knowingly f**k you about? Probably not. Try emailing them and not whining about it on here? Surely its common sense.

If you wanted anyone from Supercycles to see it, you could have at least put Supercycles in the thread title. I'm sure the guys at Onza don't read every single topic they see. There's always PMs if you want to get in touch but them, but I doubt Joe@Onza is going to appreciate that. Use the phone (call at a non-busy time).

If you wanted anyone from Supercycles to see it, you could have at least put Supercycles in the thread title. I'm sure the guys at Onza don't read every single topic they see. There's always PMs if you want to get in touch but them, but I doubt Joe@Onza is going to appreciate that. Use the phone (call at a non-busy time).

Okay thanks :)

It's not just you, it seems all the time now as soon as something goes wrong when somethings a day late or they've done a deal with a pre-member and they havn't replied to an email that was sent the day before they all come on here and start complaining about them, not actually thinking about trying to sort the problem for themselves or just waiting a while.

It can actually be quite damaging to peoples reputations making these topics, because everyone remembers that they were accused of scamming a few months back and then people are automcatically prejudice against them.

It does show that people need to sort their 'act' out though. And due to other members being dicks on a regular basis and previous shops also being dicks it's not surprising. It should be wake up call really.

And i did mean to use many of them words as plural.

I know how you feel, I'm always getting f**ked around by mail order companies.

This one time I bought a part from Tarty and took 36hours to get from North England to Guernsey, suffice to say I won't be using them again.

People need to chill out I think, in fairness even if it takes a week to get to you that's still not THAT bad. I would be pretty fed up waiting a week but I certainly wouldn't think that something was majorly wrong.

Also, making a topic so that a specific member reads it is a little daft! Why not make a topic in his inbox.. ? :o

Here's an idea - If you can't be arsed to wait for a product, buy it local.

"OH NOEZ, IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE!" Yes, that's because of the convenience.

I don't mind waiting, at all :), I just hate lazeyness.