Echo Lite Dd 08

kieran9990

Hi All,

After Buying Muels old Echo, ive spent the last few weeks giving it a mild refurb. Its not quite finished yet , but hopefully I can go out and bed it in this weekend.

Heres a few pics i took last night. Apologies for the state of my back room in the process of laying a wood floor.

Hope you like B)

Kieran

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Edited by kieran9990

haha, I ALMOST resprayed it myself when i had it but then went stock, I was thinking either Focus ST orange or that sort of green.

Looks great mate, missing it now but I just can't ride mods any more. :(

Has the BB snapped? Looks like it might have done in one of those pics.

Loving it anyway mate, give us a shout if you're working over this way again? Maybe we could go for a wee ride one evening? :P

Glad to see you're using it and getting back into the sport dude.

haha, I ALMOST resprayed it myself when i had it but then went stock, I was thinking either Focus ST orange or that sort of green.

Looks great mate, missing it now but I just can't ride mods any more. :(

Has the BB snapped? Looks like it might have done in one of those pics.

Loving it anyway mate, give us a shout if you're working over this way again? Maybe we could go for a wee ride one evening? :P

Glad to see you're using it and getting back into the sport dude.

HAHA Cheers matey,

nah the BB hasnt snapped, i had only just put it in in those pics, fitted it properly after and put the cranks back on.

Not beeb working up your way for a while but im sure i will at some point.

Thanks all

HAHA Cheers matey,

nah the BB hasnt snapped, i had only just put it in in those pics, fitted it properly after and put the cranks back on.

Not beeb working up your way for a while but im sure i will at some point.

Thanks all

Ah right, doesn't look like you've had to change a lot to be honest, how are you finding the forks? I've only ever met one guy whos had a go and liked them (besides the guy I got them off), everyone thinks they're too flexy, but I always loved how springy they were.

Just drop me a PM on here or a text if you ever fancy a quick blast, havn't changed my number and won't be doing for a while so should be good. :P

Enjoy it mate, looks amazing.

Ah right, doesn't look like you've had to change a lot to be honest, how are you finding the forks? I've only ever met one guy whos had a go and liked them (besides the guy I got them off), everyone thinks they're too flexy, but I always loved how springy they were.

Just drop me a PM on here or a text if you ever fancy a quick blast, havn't changed my number and won't be doing for a while so should be good. :P

Enjoy it mate, looks amazing.

Cheers,

Nah i replaced the bars for V!Z, had the frame painted and stickered, new grips, new plate, rim tape and new tyres had the wheels painted and just done some little bits like service the freewheel and the brakes.

Getting on ok with the forks , really good for pulling up now, at first i fell out with them, but adapted my style now and i find pulling up allot easier so going to see how i get on the rest of the summer.

Cheers mate