Up And Atomz

that NBR dude

Evening all

The new steed arrived today. Haven't had much of a chance to play, but first impressions are really good. Will hopefully be a video (shock horror, a video of Andy riding a bike!) in the near future.

Specs pretty simple, Atomz full build aside from a Trialtech bar and stem.

pbpic3726076.jpg

Thanks to Adam for sorting it out so quickly

Andy

They are regular bog standard vertical drop with a standard fixed hub.

I wanted to give it a try, as I'm forever fettling around with snail cams etc to get a good tension and struggling to get the rear wheel in the same place each time I take it out. This just seems easier.

Looks mint Black forks set it off too mr green!!!!! <Think thats as up north as I can put it (dont speak southern yet)

Do not! make them white or ill come down and bumrape you in your bottom! :P

Looks nice hope your as happy for you as I am :) cant wait to come stey with you, and as your point The tentioner makes it easyer,

Onza and echo both have them bolts thats the future IMO however this is an option for most riders maybe with a 74king would be tgsable.

also from what ive seen on all the new bikes that are out this year looks strong aswell as flicky (Y)

p.s just to hurt your feelings shame its not orange :)

Looks mint Black forks set it off too mr green!!!!! <Think thats as up north as I can put it (dont speak southern yet)

p.s just to hurt your feelings shame its not orange :)

Haha don't worry, I'll teach you "Southern" :P

I know its not orange :( but it still looks nice in green. Sounds like you've changed your mind on the bike hehe

Haha don't worry, I'll teach you "Southern" :P

I know its not orange :( but it still looks nice in green. Sounds like you've changed your mind on the bike hehe

Iv changed my mind on the looks of the bike, however untill I scratch that stey well just never know :P

Looks the sex andy!

deffo get those forks ect sprayed though ;)

how much does it weigh out of curiosity?

= FAIL

Think andys going to drill some holes in the innertubes and take the oil out of the brakes. as its too heavy for him to ride.

dose it really matter!

sorry if that came across harsh, however sick of hearing people bost on about the weight of there bike S:

p.s

Think its about 30kg heavier than this one tarty have!!!

Edited by Seabasss