Damon 5 Finger Discount

Damon W

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, that has gotta be longest line seen from damon since the Slow Dance vid. Beasty sidehops though not as high as the trialtech vid.

the one up pallets ontop of the wall at the end wasnt far off to be honest, but its a shit angle, and id just got back into riding. ile make sure my sidehops are bigger then previous vids before i release anything dont worry ;)

Looking forward to seeing the 24" Caelifera built up Damon.

post-10333-1249457792_thumb.jpg

dunno what that is, but i wont be riding anything steel again :rolleyes:

Nice video, Name of the song pleasee :D ?

top secret information sorry, although for a price...

Whaaat? either the worst joke ever or your the most ignorant member of trials forum ever!?!?

Nope. I just find a hell of a lot of the videos posted on here tedious as f**k so I generally don't bother watching them unless they're of my friends, or people I like watching ride. Similarly, a lot of people who were 'bumming' (For want of a better word) his videos generally didn't like videos that I like, so I thought they'd probably be yet more of the same badly edited, annoying as f**k TGS videos.

Nope. I just find a hell of a lot of the videos posted on here tedious as f**k so I generally don't bother watching them unless they're of my friends, or people I like watching ride. Similarly, a lot of people who were 'bumming' (For want of a better word) his videos generally didn't like videos that I like, so I thought they'd probably be yet more of the same badly edited, annoying as f**k TGS videos.

Thats A fair comment. not everyones the same!

damon on a whole not boring to watch at all imo some of his edits are as you say more tgs using his own style of music however pushing the sport non the less. being himself.