Onza Ice

chiefy

You bought it second hand, it's the risk you take.

It's f**king harsh but the guy doesn't need to give you a refund if he doesn't want to. If he won't, get in touch with Onza, they'll probably do you the half price replacement.

It's been sprayed, which means no warrenty? but they probs still will.

Who did u buy it off? thats ridic.

If its the proto I think it is then is around 3 years old, No warranty. It a slight different approach we have to take on on proto's. We sell them at a severe reduced price in the first place. phone us if you have any queries on the matter.

pbpic3740828.jpg

Gotta assume that he sprayed it knowing it was cracked and put the stickers over to try and hide and further cracking...

He sounds like such a nice guy from his recent posts on people's noticeboards too...

who the f**k do you think your talking to you stupid little fanny. i wouldnt have sold it or swapped if i knew it was cracked!!

what the f**k you on about the frame was absolutly fine when i sold it!! keep your comments to your self

I smell BS.

It's been sprayed, which means no warrenty? but they probs still will.

Who did u buy it off? thats ridic.

pbpic3740828.jpg

Gotta assume that he sprayed it knowing it was cracked and put the stickers over to try and hide and further cracking...

He sounds like such a nice guy from his recent posts on people's noticeboards too...

Thats where ive seen it from, seen as you got it from pink bike this isnt anything the forum can help you with unless your lucky to find someone who knows the lad, you should email pink bike and tell them whats happend and let them know youve recived a frame thats not as explained on there site, and see what they come back with. There so nice to ride aswell :( youll most likly have to live with the fact youve been scammed as the lad will no doubt say it wasent cracked in the first place

I don't really know Pinkbike too well largely because I found it far too gay to spend any time on, but if they run it like we run FS stuff here, then there's nothing they can do. On here, mods/admin are pretty much powerless to do anything simply because, as it explicitly states, you're on your own. We're not the police, your parents, your lawyers, etc. - you have to look after yourself. We try and help by blacklisting people, not letting people buy/sell in NMC and having the feedback system, but that's the limit of it, really.

Yeah that is defo a prototype sprayed.....i had a prototype and mine cracked in exactly the same place!

It is your old un surely? both from durham...

Ridiculous if you ask me, he needs to be banned off there, feel sorry for you man ! how much did you pay?

Edited by Mike W

It is your old un surely? both from durham...

Ridiculous if you ask me, he needs to be banned off there, feel sorry for you man ! how much did you pay?

Ok ok just to clear a few things up! If it was from County Durham then yes...that will have been my old onza prototype which i cracked, HOWEVER it was not me who sold it to you. I sold it to Alec Wray, who got it welded, who then sold it on again! I am afraid i dont have a clue who he sold it on to?

Sorry man x