Best Place For Trainers

Davetrials

www.routeone.co.uk

www.ss20.co.uk ( i think or just type ss20 in google )

two seasons

freespirit

both of those shops can order in for you

Try footlocker

And SUPRA make some pimp high tops if thats what your after

Edited by joshlyd1

I orderd some dunks from china the other day, seems pretty cheap and have a wide stock, forgotten the name of the site though, ill try find it again ina bit

I don't mean to piss on your bonfire, but it's pretty likely they're fake. Jus sayin. What was the name of the site?

The thing with sites that sell fakes is tthat the trainers don't even arrive half time time. There's millions of sites set up claiming to have shoes which they dont, you pay them and they simply send nothing.

They're generally pretty shit quality too, not good for riding, not comfy, bad soles etc. Plus I personally just would rather support the actual company, but that's your call.

Hmm, I couldn't give a f**k about supporting Nike, they charge £75+ for trainers that cost like £10 or less to make.

If they were carbon copies I'd go for it, but not if they're shit.

Edited by Muel

size? - awesome shop (well the one in brum is anyway)

for all your sick kick needs

arw

ps- with the fake/copy trainers.....some actually are the real deal sold by illegal sellers. the reason being when nike for example go to a factory with a design for a new trainer and how many they wanna buy (or with a set figure, and say how many of these can you make for the price) the factory say 'we can make you 50,000 pairs for this price....where as really they can make 52,000 pairs. they send off the 50,000 pairs and keep the 2,000 to sell on to local dealers n sneaky companies. makes the factory alot more (using the costs they priced into nikes quote) and makes money for the people selling them to.

obv that is all briefed down and numbers are made up etc but thats its basically.

Edited by arw_86

nah i e-mailed them and they said they were genuine

Well that's me convinced. Sorry but it's true- if I sent you an email saying I was a Nigerian prince who had £12 million which you were welcome to a share of but I needed your bank details to transfer you some of the money to keep it from militants trying to overthrow my regime... would you believe me too?

on a side note of shoes, does anyone know if these are comfy/strong?

http://www.rollersnakes.co.uk/product.php?...ge=1&Etnies

Looks like my pair of etnies dasits.... if it is alike, the walls and soles are quite thin, are comfy though.

Anyone look for their shoes in TK Max? My last 5/6 pairs of shoes came from there and they were quite nice, cheap too, I just got a pair for £15 for riding.