Happy Birthday......

Adam-Griffin

Cheers guys!

Shit birthday so far though. :( Got up, opened all my cards and had a card from the post office saying I needed to go and collect a parcel, on the way there my bike broke down, (I think the alternator has finally had it), had to push it back but went to my grandparents on the way, they offered me dinner which was nice, then my grandpa decided we needed to have an argument about mending my bike there and then. (No thanks, I'll push it home, it's only another couple of miles, no really, I insist. No really. I can't get the alternator cover of without taking off the footpeg bar and mount, and the exaust system. No. Really. No.).

So we've fallen out now and he's in a foul mood. Meh, he had a stroke that fiddled with his brain, obviously just an off day. He'll have forgotten by tommorrow.

Good news, it's home now so I can get it in bits and work out whats wrong over the weekend. These things are sent to test us! :D

More good news, I will now be going out for tea on the back of my Dad's bike instead of mine, so I can drink now. (Y). (We have no car, just bikes since my Mum left).