Antitron 4 Crashes = Bloopers

sayshell

I must say - fair play to the BMXer - he had some unfortunate incidents... But half the time it looks like you jumped off on purpose, trying to make it look like an accident :S

amirite?

Edit: By which I mean - why?

Ironically I got hurt worse on the fake crashes than on the real ones. When i fell off that 2 foot wide skinny my hand landed on one of those dentist rings and punched a hole in it. The dumb clips are usually because we goto a spot and if I don't like it I just screw around. I think it should have been 2 seperate videos because Chad's crashes were pretty crazy.

its a crashes and blooper section so its 50% crashes 50% just random things

Edited by sayshell

I love the way people slate this dude. But come on he's having fun on a bike what else can you say? Is that not why people ride, not too be a "typical" trials rider makes him slack?

Exactly my thoughts. Some people on here need to grow up a bit and stop caring so much about someone's haircut or the way he rides.

Yes. Yes you are!

In the nicest of ways I liked your other video, but I just found this shite, made the guy on the bmx look like a retard, and on the clips you were both trying things and not messing around, made me see how little ballance you have.

keep it up, but im sat here thinking what a waste of a trialsbike