Our New Kittens

maxxis26

Who cares if the cat was "ugly", I was clearly quite attached to it so being cunts over it is a bit harsh.

Don't you think ?

Hmm. However, if I were to come on here and explain how attached I was to my ugly gerbil:

il_430xN.29945686.jpg

I would certainly expect somebody to take the piss out of it's ugliness and possibly make several jokes regarding Richard Gere, Southpark and other such things. This is Trials-forum after all, if you expect compassion and understanding this ain't the place! :P

• 2 months later...
I ran over a kitten in a tight country lane about 3months back.

Felt bad for a total of around 10secs, before i realised it would only grow up to be a cat.

I ran over you about 3 months back, i felt bad for about 10 seconds, before i realised you would only grow up to be an older person.

I ran over you about 3 months back, i felt bad for about 10 seconds, before i realised you would only grow up to be an older person.

I see you left your funny at the shop, give them a call tomorrow and perhaps they can help you find it.

I ran over a kitten in a tight country lane about 3months back.

Felt bad for a total of around 10secs, before i realised it would only grow up to be a cat.

So true. Kitterns are full of win, cats suck.

Wow, that really is you back on top form of 'epic fail' there Glen...

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">