Our New Kittens

maxxis26

They look delicious?

How do you plan to cook them?

ok I'll have them deep fried alive, Make it a take away.

:D

you may think they are cute now .. but when they are old and too big and heavy to carry you're going to find then annoying, because mine "meow's" at me everyday at 5.30 for food, even on sunday's

pictures taken from 2007 .. she's much fatter now ..

Cat9.jpg

cat-1.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat7.jpg

Edited by BHKW

ok I'll have them deep fried alive, Make it a take away.

:D

you may think they are cute now .. but when they are old and too big and heavy to carry you're going to find then annoying, because mine "meow's" at me everyday at 5.30 for food, even on sunday's

pictures taken from 2007 .. she's much fatter now ..

No offence or anything but you're cat is over weight , My cat was once like that the vet said i had to cut down on the food i was feeding it. Or it could have problems in the future.

This is my neighbours cat I was looking after for them. Not sure i'll be babysitting the kids anytime soon....

:lol:

"i was looking after my neighbour's cat, and it kinda died" That was possibly one of the most random sentences i've ever come in from a ride to :P

Edited by Skoze

I love my cats.

I miss Billy loads, I can't believe I can't cuddle him anymore or anything. He was my best mate, used to sleep with me every night and he used to follow me everywhere.

When I was younger and went away to boarding school he used to pine for me and scratch on my door to try and get in, he was the best :(

This is him about 2 hours before he died, we all kinda knew it was going to happen so we took him home and made him happy :(

160sumx.jpg

I love my cats.

I miss Billy loads, I can't believe I can't cuddle him anymore or anything. He was my best mate, used to sleep with me every night and he used to follow me everywhere.

When I was younger and went away to boarding school he used to pine for me and scratch on my door to try and get in, he was the best :(

This is him about 2 hours before he died, we all kinda knew it was going to happen so we took him home and made him happy :(

160sumx.jpg

2 hours before or 2 hours after?

Why was it scwinchin it's eyes?

Jack Morton --- I dont think i'm over feeding it because it's only eating 2 meals a day and it's 2 tablespoons full, pallets

My cat sits around all day on an old chair and sleeps, it only goes for a walk every 3-4 hours to look for me then goes back to sleep .. is everyone's cat doing that too?