Old-ish Danny Mac

klaus1610

The only bit of street in Fort William.

And Danny owns it.

I own it too :P In my own way! I rode there at the end of the holidays in the pouring rain! Was a great ride! It is actually not the only bit of street in fort william either.. We searched everywhere for spots and found a good few. However that is the best spot.

Good clip though! Must have been around the time of the world cup was it? That chippy right behind where the person is filming is amazing too! :P

Edited by RossMcd

I own it too :P In my own way! I rode there at the end of the holidays in the pouring rain! Was a great ride! It is actually not the only bit of street in fort william either.. We searched everywhere for spots and found a good few. However that is the best spot.

Good clip though! Must have been around the time of the world cup was it? That chippy right behind where the person is filming is amazing too! :P

Sorry mr ego. Although I'm afraid I don't think you own fort bill. Seriously what were you thinking

How did he manage to ride backwards that fast, throw his weight that much forward to kick the back up? Thats just nuts lol.

it's not as hard to do as it looks. the hard thing is - to do it on tight vertical wall with this smoothness... But still, it is quite feasible.

vid is poor, but it shows phenomenon of this guy...

True, but, if you are most definetelly the most famous trials rider outside and inside the sport, wouldnt you want your bike to look better than a turd? Its like a nascar in a race with the number painted on the side with a brush, its just wierd.

Not how you're bike looks at the end of the day it's how it rides, I'd say.