Sam Oliver K-124 4 (new Upload)

Sam Oliver

I really enjoyed that! Absolutely amazing riding! However one thing did bug me.. the resolution seemed a bit wrong... What editing program are you using? I have seen myself sitting for ages trying to sort out the resolution before releasing a few of my recent videos with my new camera... Is your camera widescreen? Because then you will need to change settings on your editing program to make it look right. Everything looked squashed and I noticed in a few clips that your wheels looked oval. Thats the only thing i found wrong with that video. Not much of a biggy but it did bug me a little. Everything else was spot on ;)

I really enjoyed that! Absolutely amazing riding! However one thing did bug me.. the resolution seemed a bit wrong... What editing program are you using? I have seen myself sitting for ages trying to sort out the resolution before releasing a few of my recent videos with my new camera... Is your camera widescreen? Because then you will need to change settings on your editing program to make it look right. Everything looked squashed and I noticed in a few clips that your wheels looked oval. Thats the only thing i found wrong with that video. Not much of a biggy but it did bug me a little. Everything else was spot on ;)

I have a perfect copy on my pc which is now uploading to youtube, let's hope it is ok

when it finalizes,

Thank's for the comments Sam.

Without going into the aspect ratio which has pretty much been said already, the vid was good and some beasty riding.

The only thing for me was the rail ride at the end. It may just be me being an old fuddy duddy, however doing something like that along a road with cars coming towards you just seems stupid. All it would have taken is your front wheel to slip off, and you are under a cars wheels.

I know trials isn't exactly the safest thing, but its a more calculated risk. Adding a 1.5 tonne car with a driver whos not paying attention to the mix, and it's not going to end well.

Anyway gripe over

I want to watch it but the aspect ratio is totally wrong, it's messing with me eyes.

You should try and export it again but change the size of the video. It needs to be a lot wider.

It does look like a dam good video so defo try and change the size.

Without going into the aspect ratio which has pretty much been said already, the vid was good and some beasty riding.

The only thing for me was the rail ride at the end. It may just be me being an old fuddy duddy, however doing something like that along a road with cars coming towards you just seems stupid. All it would have taken is your front wheel to slip off, and you are under a cars wheels.

I know trials isn't exactly the safest thing, but its a more calculated risk. Adding a 1.5 tonne car with a driver whos not paying attention to the mix, and it's not going to end well.

Anyway gripe over

It does seem a bit of a silly thing to do. But when you do rail rides like that you kind of always lean a little to one way, it's likely he'd hop off to the pavement side as that's always going to be in his head. Even if he hopped into the road there would still be plenty of space. And I think he was 100% positive his wheel wasn't going to slip off, he'd hop off before it did, guaranteed.