2. 2. Would you like to see a Tgs 24?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Team I click every answer when its multiple choice

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Jeremy clarkson multigrain soup?

hmm, I don't really see the point. It doesn't have the advantages of a mod and it doesn't have the advantages of stock.

Your wrong. It has all the advantages of a stock and all the advantages of a mod.

Well now that 24" parts have become more available i can't see why it wouldn't be a thriving market. There's a handful of company's that are already developing them, so it's not a case of 'if' it's 'when'.

I may consider buying one sometime down the road as i feel restricted with small wheels sometimes but stocks are just too far away from mods for me to be comfortable with.

Well now that 24" parts have become more available i can't see why it wouldn't be a thriving market. There's a handful of company's that are already developing them, so it's not a case of 'if' it's 'when'.

I may consider buying one sometime down the road as i feel restricted with small wheels sometimes but stocks are just too far away from mods for me to be comfortable with.

QFT

Why isn't there a 'shit' option for how good your Photoshopping is?

:-

I am inclined to agree with the sentiments of this statement.

I'd like to see pure trials 24"s. Something like 1050 375 +45 71.5 would do me just fine, but I'd want to try it before buying a frame with it, lol. My zoot is nice, but I think a sliiightly higher BB might be enough for me not to want to change to stock in the future.

Your wrong. It has all the advantages of a stock and all the advantages of a mod.

your telling me a 20" is the same size of a 24" so there for has the flickabilty, the agilness and the ability to fit on smaller rocks?

and your tryna say the 24" will be as tappable as the 26"? lmfao

Spose, but it's not the first time, and nobody liked stod or mock, so 24" has stuck.

Indeed, was only fecking about anyways. In all seriousness though I think there will be some TGS 24" frames in the near future as 24" seems to just keep gaining popularity. But I'll always ride a Mod.

I thought the point of a 24 was street riding for fun? And now tgs riders are gunna go 24 and turn it boring with their weight saving, inch hunting, static gapping, side hopping ways? Oh joy!

Well the way I see it, is that it's a good compromise without fully committing to a discipline of riding style. Although 'trialsy' geometry it will still have the characteristics of a 24" - ultimately being a 24", making street riding (presumably you mean spins, manuals, g-turns etc) available to the rider as it is on any stock trials bike. I have had an inspired and it just made the trials moves so difficult/an absolute struggle and the street stuff I could do on the inspired I could do on pretty much all the stock trials bikes I had. It's funny how a 24" with a long wheelbase and a high bb is automatically classed as a 'TGS 24' when TGS is a type/style of riding - as said, I see it as a good compromise which means more fun! Although I could be completely wrong but I won't really find out until I have one.

your telling me a 20" is the same size of a 24" so there for has the flickabilty, the agilness and the ability to fit on smaller rocks?

and your tryna say the 24" will be as tappable as the 26"? lmfao

I wasn't really saying anything, it was more of a dig at Ali C's post. If you managed to read that from what I wrote then you have a good imagination.

24" TGS / comp bikes will benefit the mod riders more than the 26" riders. I think quite a few people will move to 24" from mod, than 26" riders moving down.

I'm a mod rider and ride a TGSy geo'ed frame and these days I ride more of a compy style. Hence why I'd like to try bigger wheels for easier rolling, but 26" for me is too big.

There's going to be pros and cons like there is in mod vs stock today, but i'm really looking forward to a whole new choice of wheel sise for comp / TGS riders.

I thought the point of a 24 was street riding for fun? And now tgs riders are gunna go 24 and turn it boring with their weight saving, inch hunting, static gapping, side hopping ways? Oh joy!

You have the shittiest attitude ever. If you don't like TGS don't ride it, simple. Compare TGS and street to sprinting and marathon running respectively. Do you really think marathon runners enjoy what they're doing more than the sprinters trying to get fractions of seconds of their time? No. They do what they do because they enjoy what they do. TGS riders don't go out riding all serious and don't have a laugh because they're too busy measuring walls.

I can't believe people will actually try to put down and belittle an area of their own sport!

Alot of tgs riders i met over the years have had their head stuck up their arse. Not all do thats not what im sayin but my point is that its an offshoot of trials going in a different direction and away from the static stuff tgs riders enjoy. I wont ride tgs as its not my cup of tea ill stick to street but to say i have a shitty attitude when 3/4 of tgs riders bad mouth danny mac cuz its not "proper" trials is ok though? Im not gunna turn this into a danny mac debate we have all had enough of that topic. And also i have seen this many times "i dont like the 24 scene" and now there all interested cuz it doesnt have a seat! But each to their own, that was my opinion though so it counts for little as people will do what they want.