Mallorca Trials 4.0

Zordon

Gotta say the first two minutes or so of editing drove me nuts; just felt hugely over edited, couldn't concentrate on the riding at all. Which is a shame, because the riding was just phenomenal. I actually said "holy shit" out loud when Carlos made that huge gap between the white benches.

Awesome stuff.

Rich

I must say that the first minute in that video was terrible, the riding was absolutely amazing but it was so over edited.

The clips just blinks through your eyes in rythm with the music but sometimes you couldn't see what was going on or if the move was held or whatever.

Maybe this looks cool too most peaple but from a riders perspective it's just anoying in my opinion.

The rest of the video, and the riding was really increddible! Those frenchies and stuff are unbeliveble.

That bail in the end is harch too. ^^

Gotta say the first two minutes or so of editing drove me nuts; just felt hugely over edited, couldn't concentrate on the riding at all. Which is a shame, because the riding was just phenomenal. I actually said "holy shit" out loud when Carlos made that huge gap between the white benches.

Awesome stuff.

Rich

Yeah i Have to say that totally killed the video but riding was awesome.

I must say that the first minute in that video was terrible, the riding was absolutely amazing but it was so over edited.

The clips just blinks through your eyes in rythm with the music but sometimes you couldn't see what was going on or if the move was held or whatever.

Maybe this looks cool too most peaple but from a riders perspective it's just anoying in my opinion.

The rest of the video, and the riding was really increddible! Those frenchies and stuff are unbeliveble.

That bail in the end is harch too. ^^

f**king did my head in I almost stoped watching it!!!

Good vid otherwise, there's monsters over there...

Edited by weirdoku

Editing from 00:00-03:50 was so bloody annoying to watch (too many fast editing cuts between each action sequence) dispite the monsterously beasty moves from some of these riders. That stack at the end was pure comedy :lol: ive seen stems snap before but never as cleanly as that during preload.