Do You Post Too Much?

Adam-Griffin

Do you post too much shit?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. WELL DO YOU?!

• Yes.
    • No, thats what chit-chats for; General shit.
    • Maybe.
    • Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...
  2. 2. How many chit chat posts do you have, roughly?

• 0-500
    • 501-1000
    • 1001-2000
    • 2001-3000
    • 3001-4000
    • 4001-5000
    • 5001-6000
    • 6001-7000
    • 7000+

Having no job and basically f**k all to do all day I find my self spending loads of time on here and Posting random shit in random threads. I read some peoples posts and think will you just stfu, i'm fed up of readin your bullshit but nowadays i figure I'm just as bad.

So, do you? Or is that exactly what Chit-Chats here for?

Discuss My children.

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I spend too much time here too. Not sure how many posts I have?

I make yours about 5610 :P

It's not the most accurate but if you Click on View all posts by this member and then Times the number of pages by 30 and Subtract your post count (Ones that aren't in chit chat) You get a rough figure. Doesn't work for the older members though :P

Rick astley seems to be the main flavour here.

Someone do mine, I can't be arsed.

I'm going to imagine it's about 5000, and around 4900 of those will have been being a knob to someone who deserved it.

Shall we play the "how many times have you been banned?" game?

Didn't a lot of your posts die or did you just get a new account?

I had 2 accounts at one point (one for when this one was banned), but this is my original one. I was away from the site for a good 2 years too, but either way that's pretty low which is a good thing I guess!

Well how many do you have?

But jokes aside, yeah I spend waaay too much time on here, the majority of which is bashing n00bs. So no, I don't post shit in chit chat.

Your not wrong there pal. I think you've been top poster for the last 3-4 days? Maybe more :lol:

Edited by max-t

3262, Roughly.

Jd, Weren't you around before the Server crash?

Yea, I've been here forever near enough. Only really started posting lots after I'd 'quit' though, oddly. This place is really weird in that it's the only forum I would ever come on to 'chat', I've never even think about it anywhere else. And yet, I don't come here to talk about trials (most of the time).

Yea, I've been here forever near enough. Only really started posting lots after I'd 'quit' though, oddly. This place is really weird in that it's the only forum I would ever come on to 'chat', I've never even think about it anywhere else. And yet, I don't come here to talk about trials (most of the time).

I've sort of retired my self to chit-chat too recently, I used to post loads in the main forums but after a while it's just the same old boring topics by the same old boring people asking the same old boring questions so i've given up wasting my time replying :P

Chit-Chats a Mixed variety of topics so it's more interesting than 'What bike should i get' and 'what r da best brayc padz'