Lets Test Your Memorys.

Otacon

Right guys. Had a flash back about a week ago now of a game i used to play on the sega saturn it probably was. I would of been between the age of 4-8.

Now i can't remember the name, all i can remember, is that you were the man, with a gun, who was constantly moving forwards, and you couldn't stop it, and dragons (or some creature's) kept coming out on you and you had to dodge and shoot them.

I can't for the life of me remember what it is. It was probably the sega saturn as i said, MIGHT be the megadrive or maybe, but i doubt it, the ps1.

Any idea's guys ?

You would be amazing if you knew :D

Right guys. Had a flash back about a week ago now of a game i used to play on the sega saturn it probably was. I would of been between the age of 4-8.

Now i can't remember the name, all i can remember, is that you were the man, with a gun, who was constantly moving forwards, and you couldn't stop it, and dragons (or some creature's) kept coming out on you and you had to dodge and shoot them.

I can't for the life of me remember what it is. It was probably the sega saturn as i said, MIGHT be the megadrive or maybe, but i doubt it, the ps1.

Any idea's guys ?

You would be amazing if you knew :D

you think you were playing sega saturn at the age of 4?

it actualy makes me sad ;)