My First Stock Bike

RazGman

Ok so i know this is basicly the cheapest bike I could have possibly bought. But to be fair it cost me 150Quid thats including the £10 disel I gave my dad to pick it up..

it was pretty much brand new when i got it 1 or 2 scratches tops I think I got a pretty fair deal and dont care what all you rich boys say im in love with it ! I used to ride mod and since buying this I have improved hands down, Just wanted to know what you lot think of this for a first bike is all, new wheels ect. are on the cards already when money comes in, But I have a mountain bike also so money gets spread out evenly between my two bikes at the moment there both in need of upgrading...

post-24513-1262742938_thumb.jpg

The only thing i would change for the time being, is get some decent pads, and convert it to single speed. Other than that looks like you have got yourself a good buy. (Y)

decent pads are hitting the shopping list soon as these burn out mate !

And to be honest the main reason i got this bike was because of the gears, i live about a mile n half away at the bottom of the hill of lee quarry and it takes forever to ride up single speed! iv already gone though 1 hanger lol, so there a real help to me at the moment, once i get better and get transport it will be fine.

i hated them till i saw it in person, and they ride nice too :)

Do you find the grips really small?

I found the original grips cut to small with the grip shift, so i bought some stander onzas to wack on and only cut off 2 notches in it,( was originaly 4) and yes there thinner than most but i kinda like it gives me a good hold on the bars.

I would say they ride pretty good! only problem being weight, the geo is pretty sweet though iv been on some more expensive bikes and this one seams pretty good. i would recomend to anyone starting out or on a budget ! :D