Discontinued, Discontinued, Discontinued

Clawz114

Now, i dont buy much stuff for my bike, but over the past few months, ive gone to buy 3 different items from Tartys to find that they have all been discontinued.

Number 1 was the KHE collapse chain in black. (Very suprised)

Number 2 was a Rear Try-All (32 hole) rim in red.

Number 3 was Echo low-rise bars in red.

Don't get me wrong, this isnt a complaint at Tartys or anyone, im just wondering if anyone else has gone to buy something recently to find it has been discontinued.

Number 1 was the KHE collapse chain in black. (Very suprised)

Number 2 was a Rear Try-All (32 hole) rim in red.

Nope just you. It's probably because you want shit stuff ha ha ha.

because there shit arnt they lmfao clever guy aha.

Hm...

Just a few things.

Only the black/black version of the KHE chain has been discontinued, so its not a big deal (even though the black one looked the best)

Whats shit about Try-All rims? My one i recently replaced lasted about 3 years.

Echo bars are shit now are they?

Wish i never posted.

echo lites arn't shit ;)

Where has he asked for Echo lites?

because there shit arnt they lmfao clever guy aha.

Why anyone would want to run anything other than a Z610 for a chain I'll never know.

"Red" try-all rims are junk because they are really pink and look cack. Try-all rims in pretty much any other colour are fine.

I was joking too by the way. Stop being such a gang of sensitive girls with sand in your vaginas.

Edit: Another thing Echo/Zoo bars are disgusting and shit. I don't know why people like them.

Edited by Al_Fel

Big difference between Echo and Zoo bars though, which is probably why Deng's stopped making them. They just aren't really what sells, so why keep making them? Plenty of other (and better) fish in the sea as far as bars are concerned.

Same with Try-All I guess - if you look at their new range they're a bit less 'Deng' (i.e. millions of colours) than they were before, and they're also making lighter stuff which kinda discounts that rim you're after.

This is also a pretty bad time of year to be buying older stuff too just 'cos it's a new year with new products, so you're more likely to find your parts are discontinued at this time of year rather than, say, summer.

With all the parts you suggested there are better versions available on the market too, so I wouldn't stress too much...

I should have mentioned above that i managed to get hold of the chain i was after from another site, and i also sorted out a different rim. Im yet to buy new bars though, as i only found out the ones i wanted were discontinued today >_<

*edit*

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...category_id=138

- Finished in gloss Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Green or Gold anodising with laser etched graphics (any colours not listed in the Stock Availability menu are discontinued and not available now).

Its nice to know that Echo went for Green and Gold as their colors of choice, unless they have discontinued the bars completely and thats all Tarty have left.

Edited by Clawz114