Trials Forum Webpage Has Expired

Peter Wright

Wait til next week until you've reinstalled your PC? :blink:

'Tune in next week for another exciting episode...'

Just opened up a brand new unibody Macbook Pro 17'' John and it don't work on that with the page back

It's an apple, what do you expect? I'm just surprised it lets you view trials-forum at all without asking you to install iTunes first... :P

haha did you notice your name is pete wright??

clearly there blocking you form the site if you haven't worked that out already lol

Who let this cleaver dick in the full memebers ection and on the bandwagon huh? Kid when you know the story and facts then you can pipe till then stick to answering mummy and daddy!

My Names Peter but i prefer Pete

Same issue via Proxy and other ISP's and not loged on. Dick!

Who let this cleaver dick in the full memebers ection and on the bandwagon huh? Kid when you know the story and facts then you can pipe till then stick to answering mummy and daddy!

Hi, I'm from pre-bandwagon times. What gives you the right to be starting on people in members? Get back in your box.

One question... If the site isn't working, how are you posting? Yes, yes, I know you're developing Windows 43 before anyone's even thought of it and everything so try to keep it in terms that my feeble little mind can understand.

...and for the record, Matt knows the ins and outs of a lot of your bull, Pete. He's a regular Plymouth rider and has been for years.

Unfortunately not, you just have to keep deleting the accounts. Most connections these days use roaming IPs, so to get a fresh one you just restart the router.

Pete, seriously give it up, at least your spammings of yore were mildly entertaining, this just has nothing funny in it at all...

Am i not alone? It's dam anoying. Does it on every page, topic, section etc.

Windows 8

Windows 7

Vista

Xp

OSX

Lepoard

Snow

iPhone

Safri

Firefox

Opera

Chrome (OS & IE)

All have the issues as that whats used at work and home

Oh f**king please - you have an OS for 'testing and development' when the leaked release date is July 2011, and some people predicting this to be a rumour and suggesting more like Summer 2012? You're a f**king spanner monkey from Plymouth, you're hardly Derrick f**king Meyer.

There is no problem with Trials Forum, other than you.

unfortunatly for you pete i am not a dick and i got validated within the 2 weeks i joined the forum, nearly 3 years ago!

i am a regualar rider of plymouth, and quite a few other places around he country, and been helpful to many people on the forum. This is probably the first topic someone has ever been dis-respectful towards me.

Just shows the more mature perosn really, and possibly why you havent been validated, you resulting in insults.

Shame not one of you can get a thing right about me. Im not from Plymouth or Bristol. Just location i have lived in.

Plymouth i lived for 3 years

Bristol lived for 10

IOM 2 years

Just 3 of where i have resided.

No one has a fixed IP these days from there ISP. The rate BT is up and down most get a reset least twice a day dispite any LLU's they have for there ISP.

Luke, what you told Matt is what you told him, what Matt gets to see and find out for his self as to being spoon feed by you is a big difference or any other monkey down there, forget there names (meaningless people)

Am i not alone? It's dam anoying. Does it on every page, topic, section etc.

Windows 8

Windows 7

Vista

Xp

OSX

Lepoard

Snow

iPhone

Safri

Firefox

Opera

Chrome (OS & IE)

All have the issues as that whats used at work and home

All my computers work even going back to my old windows 95.

the only one that plays up is the mac book but not the end of the world as there are so many other works OS out there! :S

one thing it could be down to is your computers are set not to store any browser history so to click on the back function would take you to a connection error page!

Maybe somebody on a computer forum could help you, as not really anybody else on TF have the problem. its just you and your world of computer that you have!

No one has a fixed IP these days from there ISP. The rate BT is up and down most get a reset least twice a day dispite any LLU's they have for there ISP.

:blink:

A lot of people have a static IP address - most businesses and personal users requiring remote access to their system/server will require a fixed IP address for it to function.

So you're telling me that BT will 'reset' the FIXED IP address when their system crashes twice a day (keep in mind BT on a massive scale will never have a 100% downtime, each server will support each other if anything goes down). If the IP address is reset on a static IP then systems will not link and communications will fail.

A LLU is the linking of the premises to the telephone exchange and doesn't effect IP addresses.

Shame not one of you can get a thing right about me. Im not from Plymouth or Bristol. Just location i have lived in.

Plymouth i lived for 3 years

Bristol lived for 10

IOM 2 years

Just 3 of where i have resided.

Luke, what you told Matt is what you told him, what Matt gets to see and find out for his self as to being spoon feed by you is a big difference or any other monkey down there, forget there names (meaningless people)

luke hasn't spoon fed me anything!! i have known your tricks for years man! and i never said you lived in plymouth or bristol haha the think is anyone form this area knows about you they don't need to be spoon fed.

I didn't say anything about me telling him stories or him being "spoon fed" anything. Even just from the past couple of accounts on here the amount of bull that you produce is apparent.

Like you've been told before, do yourself a favour and sort out the persistant lies or do us one and piss off

The day you lost any hope of redeeming yourself in my eyes Pete was when you turned up to Oli's funeral, chatted a load of crap to his poor mum about being there and being his best friend and then having the cheek to invite yourself back after to Nick's house with Oli's real friends and puke all over his sofa. Pete i believe your acceptance on this planet is dubious but you sure as hell don't have a hope on this forum, please stop wasting yours and our time.