2010 Onza Range

duncshaw

The comp's a little girly isn't it? Don't you think that'll put off people or does it come in more colours?

Edited by JT!

no new 26 = fail, sorry guys

I think Onza are planning on focussing on parts of the brand at a time, in the same way that every other year Deng sorta does parts then frames then parts then frames, and so on.

the zoot looks rather nice, way better than the last model. will the 20" forks be sold seperate, they look nice.

onlt one thing I dont like the rear v brake and disc, at least put a hydro brake on, its better to have a good brake than a nasty thing that doesnt work well

The rear V's aren't too bad in fairness. It's either that or a HS11 in that sort of price range, and for the money you get a better V than you do hydraulic rim brake.

British Standards and the new Euro Standards. All chainrings must have a guard when sold at retail.

That's just stupid.

So how do tartybikes get away with selling bikes without guards? Couldn't you design a cheap plastic one that could be taken off really really easily? It'd be cheaper, lighter and less expensive.

That's just stupid.

So how do tartybikes get away with selling bikes without guards? Couldn't you design a cheap plastic one that could be taken off really really easily? It'd be cheaper, lighter and less expensive.

Custom builds do not fall under the scope of this legislation. If he sell anything other than custom builds without a chainguard, then he is breaking the law.

Dear Onza,

Please can you look up the word garish. Then always remember it and in your new designs can you make every effort to design to the opposite of its definition. You seem to possess a most unique ability to cheapen (irrespective of actual quality) any bike you design/make with such awful graphic adornment. I genuinely don't know how you do it.

Please do not respond with the usual..........''it's not how it looks, its how it rides'', as that is quite frankly 'tosh'. Other companies manage to produce equipment that is not only of suitable physical quality, but is of some visual merit also.

Take some solace in the reassurance that whilst you are perhaps the worst offender, you are most certainly not alone in the trials world.

Thankyou,

Matt

Dear Onza,

Please can you look up the word garish. Then always remember it and in your new designs can you make every effort to design to the opposite of its definition. You seem to possess a most unique ability to cheapen (irrespective of actual quality) any bike you design/make with such awful graphic adornment. I genuinely don't know how you do it.

Please do not respond with the usual..........''it's not how it looks, its how it rides'', as that is quite frankly 'tosh'. Other companies manage to produce equipment that is not only of suitable physical quality, but is of some visual merit also.

Take some solace in the reassurance that whilst you are perhaps the worst offender, you are most certainly not alone in the trials world.

Thankyou,

Matt

Thanks for your comments. Think your alone ( have you read the full topic?), and please don't reply to this with the "your crap at making bikes" remark as I think that is actual tosh. or the "you cant take criticism". I can, I just don't like people going out of their way to offend peoples work. A simple "dont like the graphics and they look a little cheap" would have been fine.

Damn whats the rrp prices like on the blade? cuz damn i NEED one

£589.99 buddy, You can get one in one month. :)