Rockman Marmalade

that NBR dude

Well I've been managing to contain my bike whore-ishness for some time, but I folded and had to try something new.

Not much more to say really, specs pretty simple. I havent had a chance to ride it yet, need to tweak a few bits and bobs.

Obviously props to the Tarty boys for being generous enough to allow me to spend all my money there :giggle:

p4pb4692058.jpg

Looks really good man, well played. Was the Atomz an internal headset jobby? Forks look a tad massive where the crown race sits, so I assume so!

Now, get it to Plymouth and let's see you actually riding a bike :P

It's longer than my 24" haha.

Your totally right about the fork crown. Looks really odd haha!! Forks are next on the list to change anyway.

And oi... I'm always riding when I'm in Plymouth, I never end up getting a change to film :lol:

Tyres are muddy from riding at weekend on his old frame not this one.

Real nice matey, interested to see how it rides compared to Atomz, Will see you at the weekend and make arrangements for filming!

Fo' Sho!!

I think the increase in BB rise will be the biggest difference. It feels roughly the same length cockpit wise, just with slightly longer chainstays so a little more stable on the rear wheel.

Proof will be in the pudding on Sunday, and at least I have a wicked excuse for being absolutely rubbish in the comp!

how did you manage to get one when tarty are out of stock andy?

my friend once had one of these there epic :|

looks good hope your one happy chappy and from quickly looking over the thread I feel the biggest change for you has to be this bikes not a minging green :P andrewygreen