Newest Danny Macaskills Video

gu trials

were in that vid was there tailwhips and flairs?

I didn't say they were in that video, I was saying that that's what he does in other videos too.

It's pretty cool that you fully didn't respond to anything else I said in that post. Nice one (Y)

Christ, there's barely been any posts and it's already become a TGS versus Street argument.

ONLY IF YOU LET IT, tobys right most midrange bmx riders are doing this kinda thing thesedays, im not choosing sides though I think this video is mint however unless danny steps his game up and like tobys said stop doing the same old same old the millions of everyday people who got WOWed by his april video are going too just get bored, this is a very smooth video with a nice easy to watch feel however you cant beat a go big video like his last one!

Superb riding and beautifully shot! HD DSLR's are going to take over the world in terms of how people film things, they are a billion times better than standard video cameras! Only thing I didn't like was the first lot of flickering in the editing that didn't really go with the music, even though I think it was trying to lol

ONLY IF YOU LET IT, tobys right most midrange bmx riders are doing this kinda thing thesedays, im not choosing sides though I think this video is mint however unless danny steps his game up and like tobys said stop doing the same old same old the millions of everyday people who got WOWed by his april video are going too just get bored, this is a very smooth video with a nice easy to watch feel however you cant beat a go big video like his last one!

That's what I was saying before - Danny hasn't even been able to ride for the last 6 months, so this video's at least that old. Also, like I said before, it was filmed in very, very short time-frame compared with the April video so it was never going to be as good.

Me thinks the Mac has has crank problems, Raceface FR cranks must indicate he was killing lighter stuff. I'm not suprised.

That, or raceface offered to sponsor him? As he uses a decent ratio he can use a 22 up front no probs meaning standard cranks are usable. In addition he can use hollowtech cranks which must be nice, i was thinking myself some time ago that i'd like a set of raceface's on my inspired. They come in some pretty awesome colours to.