The Boys Hit Barcelona - Trip Video!

Jonny Jones

Really was an awsome trip even though all the bad stuff that went down, thanks so much for doing that for us all jonny :)

No worries dude :D Its great everybody is liking it so far :D I too was blown away by Porter and Bessell as well as Rob too! Those sweet static whips from G, mint as! John's stack made my legs go all funny lol

LOL was that Jonny Milton at 17?

you know I thought it was me aswell, for a breif second...

I really enjoyed that guys. I like Porters riding was great to see streety trials and big trialy moves all on the 24. Johnny Jones you need to make a lot more videos, because I always seem to really enjoy them!

Edited by JohnyMilton

download? when i click the one it takes me to some gay quicktime thing?

Haha love it, that'll be the source video I uploaded, QuickTime isn't gay, its amazing :P But yeah like Toby said, just try right clicking and 'save as' or 'save target as' to your desktop or where ever you like to store videos :)

Thanks so much for everybody's comments and kind words!! :) Really 90% of what made the video work was the lads having the camera rolling where it was rolling (if that makes sense), it captured the best bits!

I've got a few more videos coming within the next two weeks (hopefully) so yeah, being unemployed has its perks haha!

A really enjoyable video, great work guy. :)

I just love the style if the black frame white rims guy, with huge bunnyhops and huge moves. :) btw

what is his name? :)

@Jonny Jones if you dont mind I uploaded the video on a rootserver (100 gbit/s) because i saw that download issue, here is the downloadlink: Click

- Mukso

A really enjoyable video, great work guy. :)

I just love the style if the black frame white rims guy, with huge bunnyhops and huge moves. :) btw

what is his name? :)

@Jonny Jones if you dont mind I uploaded the video on a rootserver (100 gbit/s) because i saw that download issue, here is the downloadlink: Click

- Mukso

James porter