Tartybikes Clip Of The Week

Mark W

Sweet lines, I prefer the route through the trees!

Tempted to join you boys, I am half way there already. See how bored I am in the morning...

If you're bored in the morning and take them off, you'll be well excited in the afternoon ;) It's so good!

Haha. I thought they were. They sound mad lol, just out of interest, whats the feel of the engagement like (as in the stiffness of the spring)? In real life are they louder than the Tensile 96? :shifty:

SLs feel a lot better than Tensiles in your hands. We had a 108.9 out and an SL out, and you can just feel the difference in quality. The Tensile and 108.9s feel sort of 'loose' in their engagement, whereas the SL just feels clinical and spot-on. It locates itself at the tip of each ratchet bit 'cos the springs are so powerful, and as a result it is pretty rowdy! Bit of GT-85 in it and the start = furious sounding freewheel.

What bike should i take to Lee Mill? Ideally id like to take the downhill bike (or shall i take the hardtail?) Can you tell me what the DH tracks are like, length? Any Jumps berms etc??

Oh and what is it like for trials?

Pleeeassseeee

Cheers,

Rob

Boooooooooof -

lol Edited by Stanners