Oxford Ride Video - 21/02/10

Jonny Jones

Here's a video I shot and edited of the brilliant ride we had last month in Oxford, sorry its taken so long to put together lol! My normal camera was broken at the time and was being repaired, so apologies about the quality.

The music is by 'Deadly Science' - a track I found on an old hard drive. I can't seem to find them on Spotify, iTunes or any other music service, so if I have got the artist completely wrong please tell me, cheers!

Enjoy :)

Awesome stuff again Jonny! Really sweet edit, thoroughly enjoyed that. Cool riding always a bonus too of course!

Wasn't Bessel getting rid of the Kamel?

Thanks dude, and to the other kind comments from people :)

I thought he was gonna sell the Kamel too, as far as I know he still has it, he must have gotten used to it! But then he's been riding some brakeless 24" recently too lol

Thanks dude, and to the other kind comments from people :)

I thought he was gonna sell the Kamel too, as far as I know he still has it, he must have gotten used to it! But then he's been riding some brakeless 24" recently too lol

Yeah kamels staying bless it :) oh my god jonny i love u another awsome vid thanks so much really do make it all worth it when u see your vids :) what a wicked day that was too first ride in a t shirt of the year... "your lying mate...!!!" lol that guy was a right pleb