Another Tra Vid

TRA

Had a nice sunny long day of riding with Knut Fosse, so making a proper video did not come much into mind actually ! But video is somewhat entertaining even so

Skill level is still sub par ofcourse but getting there.

Looks like i have to increase the strenght of my left hand though ! ;P

Thx to Knut Fosse who didnt complain under my nazi regiment of filming, panning/tilting mostly but still =p

Collecting up some stuff of him to make a purely riding vid of him.

BTW, this time the video is viewed at 1080 , not at 720 which is normal for vimeo . Does lots of people have issues with playback at this quality?

If so i will uncheck for the 1080 and have it converted back to regular 720 vimeo.

BTW, this time the video is viewed at 1080 , not at 720 which is normal for vimeo . Does lots of people have issues with playback at this quality?

If so i will uncheck for the 1080 and have it converted back to regular 720 vimeo.

I have long buffering times, but my connections not he best, Id leave it to be honest, people can turn it off if they want to

Nice video, monster as always!

It goes without saying now that it is ridiculous! haha

Just downloaded it (took over an hour) and it will either play video with no sound or sound with no video :

Have you tried wanging it into VLC media player? Sounds like a codec issue.

err, it is ,probably a player or codec fault

i've got 2,9Ghz x2, 2GB ram and GF 8500GT and it;s not enough for this shit. F*ck

hi, i havent found the right one either. this is a near 700 mb file for little over 2 minutes, max quality. lol !

im using avid it the moment

TRA, if you use Premiere, would you mind forwarding the codec presets? It's pretty hard to come by some good ones, and you've obviously found a perfect setup.

Haven't watched the vid yet, been buffering for ages lol :mellow:

For those having problems playing it back on Vimeo, just turn HD off, it still looks utterly amazing, sorted :D

Massive riding, although I did find myself skipping passed the filler shots. Just a bit bored of all the 'slow stuff' with DSLRs at the moment, I know they are new and not many people in Trials are using them, but its a general style now that people with DSLRs are using and it bores me, but its just my opinion! :) Superb quality though, amazing!