Wherestheseat.Com Series - Pilot

netto

We have put together a 15 minute long film. We recently purchased a new DSLR and have been spending a considerable amount of time working out through all the new techniques required for producing higher quality shots. This film was originally going to be part 1 of a DVD. However, upon further investigation, acquiring music rights for distribution of a DVD was not feasible as it turned out to be more hassle than it was worth.

Having said that, we decided to release this film as a pilot to a series of longer films which we are planning to release. A large amount of time and effort goes into making these longer films, but if you guys enjoy them then it is worth the effort! If you enjoy this pilot film we are considering producing a regular series of 15 minute long films which will be released monthly. All comments and suggestions are welcome to better our videos for your viewing pleasure.

Shooting locations: Kamloops; Squiggly Line Competition, Mill Bay; PNE, Vancouver; Vanier Park, Vancouver; University of British Columbia, Vancouver.

Graceful like bike control from Kevin Liu, as always such a pleasure to watch (Y) Music tracks gave a nice chilled feeling, and flowed well withing the riding. Would have like to have seen more from Steve Dickin, and Jeff Anderson, but as kevin already stated, this is just a pilot video. Camerawork was great also.

Really nice chilled video. I really love the DSLR stuff with the limited depth of field stuff. One thing that didn't work for me though was when you switched to the Inspired. I was expecting it to be a nice transition to riding the 24" and starting a nice new 'chapter' to the vid but then after that shot you just went back to the 26" and that was that. Maybe that's just me hoping for an awesome 24" section to back up the 26" though!