Zoo Video Three N Five

Neil Tunnicliffe

On the same subject about that 11ft bench-to-bench gap, isn't that the same gap that Neil does in Adamant-4 video (the vid where he starts of doing that pedal hook over that white wooden fence which cause a bit of fuss on here) where it was then measured at 10ft.5ins, which is also filmed at the same angle using fisheye lens. hopefully neil will answer to that because he stated in his most recent post here that he can get pics.

I guess, possibly, somehow, he moved one of the benches?

Seriously guys, just stfu. Why do you care so much ? Why does Neil get so much shit on here ? And people wonder why there was a massive stage, where no tgs riders brought vids out.

Neil, You is one sick mofo brath :P

Good video!

One thing that bothers me though, how come at the start you struggle with a 10 and a half foot gap, that has some drop, and then at the end claim to be easily gapping 11 foot flat?

I'm not saying you're lying, but questions have to be asked after a few of the tricks you've pulled. Mainly speaking of the clip of you pivoting on a post in the last video, that was clearly played backwards AND I've heard in one of your last video's you used a kicker for a hook but filmed it so it couldn't be seen.

Just some thoughts I'd like to be addressed

On the same subject about that 11ft bench-to-bench gap, isn't that the same gap that Neil does in Adamant-4 video (the vid where he starts of doing that pedal hook over that white wooden fence which cause a bit of fuss on here) where it was then measured at 10ft.5ins, which is also filmed at the same angle using fisheye lens. hopefully neil will answer to that because he stated in his most recent post here that he can get pics.

What the hell is this?

Seriously.. Having some childhood dreams of becoming lawyers?

You seem as two very disturbed individuals, leave the man alone.

Good video!

One thing that bothers me though, how come at the start you struggle with a 10 and a half foot gap, that has some drop, and then at the end claim to be easily gapping 11 foot flat?

I'm not saying you're lying, but questions have to be asked after a few of the tricks you've pulled. Mainly speaking of the clip of you pivoting on a post in the last video, that was clearly played backwards AND I've heard in one of your last video's you used a kicker for a hook but filmed it so it couldn't be seen.

Gap at start is easy now. I got a new way of flicking the bike across. Plus that gap is with the new bike with risers which is also easy-er.

Check adamant video 2 out the end i do everything backwards. :turned:

Nothing is stopping me, I ant stopping at 11ft :mellow:

Mr.T

I still like this video the best

I know you are going bigger now, but the style I like more. Anything you do looks ridiculously big so I think you should actually go smaller and more technical. This is just what I like to watch though, make videos for what you enjoy. What I mean is I would rather see hooking up a gate than just the biggest hook possible. Both are good though I would rather see both in a video but it seems like in most the tricks you are going as big as possible.

edit: actually its about the same ratio of bigness to techicality I don't know what I am talking about, I just love the gate hook and dumpster hook at the end. Best 2 tricks ever done on a bike.

Edited by sayshell

Good video!

Another one to add to my collection then :lol:.

Check adamant video 2 out the end i do everything backwards. :turned:

Mr.T

Lmfao Neil u legend, ignore all of the fags on here, there only moaning because I and you and a few other people dont take trials seriously.

If we took it more serious people would love us!

Everyone get a f**king grip untill you can gap 11ft shut the fork up!

I think Neil has got passed the lying stage in his life. (Y)

Awsonme video man carnt wait for theee next!

Ross (Y)

That video is just simply the best I have ever watched (after Damon Watson's Spring 2010' sorry but the first sidehop is massively epic!) But I love to gap too! And don't worry about people mate, you are an awesome rider!

Edited by Canardweb

It's nice but it'd be awesome if you'd get a HD camera and shoot your videos in 16/9 aspect ratio. Also I'd prefer you lose the fisheye and get a regular wide-angle lens. Great riding nonetheless. Keep those videos coming.