Zoo Video Three N Five

Neil Tunnicliffe

f**k you Troy.. ha ha ha show me your id!

I will post more links around so the video is more easy to find. I did upload it to youtube but they took my music off, boohoo.

The song is: Lila - The divine game.

Thanks for comments :turned:

T.

Neil aka troy is just my slag, He know what i think of his new video.

almost all was great. Didnt like cheating with measuring. But 180 to rail is amazing

It's not cheating. You saw that the string was loose so you knew it wasn't as big as it said on the edge. It would be cheating if he hadn't shown the loose string while he was filming the measurment.

i'm not talking about loose. Take a look closer

The tape measure is wedged at the end of the bench in a crack (Y) Can sort pictures out if you want.

makes me want heatsinks sooo bad >_< , how is your brake bad lol, if i had never had heatsink pads myself id never buy them after seeing this vid, nice riding though.

Its not the pads, Its the state of my rim thats the problem :lol:

Chars....

T.

Ahh I want to watch this pretty bad. >_< Censored internet sucks... No youtube, no Vimeo, no Mediafire.

Could someone upload this to Pinkbike or the TF Video gallery? (ooh, or re-upload the downloadable version to Eengoedidee would be even better!)

Cheers!

Good video!

One thing that bothers me though, how come at the start you struggle with a 10 and a half foot gap, that has some drop, and then at the end claim to be easily gapping 11 foot flat?

I'm not saying you're lying, but questions have to be asked after a few of the tricks you've pulled. Mainly speaking of the clip of you pivoting on a post in the last video, that was clearly played backwards AND I've heard in one of your last video's you used a kicker for a hook but filmed it so it couldn't be seen.

Just some thoughts I'd like to be addressed

On the same subject about that 11ft bench-to-bench gap, isn't that the same gap that Neil does in Adamant-4 video (the vid where he starts of doing that pedal hook over that white wooden fence which cause a bit of fuss on here) where it was then measured at 10ft.5ins, which is also filmed at the same angle using fisheye lens. hopefully neil will answer to that because he stated in his most recent post here that he can get pics.