Pro Scootering

Vortexor

No, i ride trials believe it or not!

tongue.gif

I know you don't do it. Just because I do it doesn't make me the total Idiot Its just a different sport/hobbie for me.

You can take the mic all you want but I don't care.

Don't know if many here, might be in luck on the Blue Peter Forum though?

Thanks mate appreatiate it if thats spelt right, haha

Because you take the mic out of me just because I do it, Ive seen you with your friends

taking the mic.

If your not helping then get off the topic, atleast some people are making a effort.

If you were talking to me I wasnt taking the mic. I actually quite enjoyed it but all my friends I rode with gave up for dirt/park and I started riding trials.

I know you don't do it. Just because I do it doesn't make me the total Idiot Its just a different sport/hobbie for me.

You can take the mic all you want but I don't care

f**k me sideways with a rabbit hutch you're defensive!

Ive had a play on the kiddies' ones down my local, they're a laugh but don't really do anything for me, everything's just far too easy/ looks like you've just fallen out the back of the special bus and stolen a small child's birthday present.

Surely Pro Scootering is riding a scooter as a profession. Is what you're talking about not just 'freestyle scootering' or something? It's really never done anything for me... just looks a bit lame really in my humble opinion.

In addition to this... Shouldn't it be Scooting? When I want to highlight something I use a highlighter but I'm not highlightering am I?

Either way it's shocking to look at, but horses for courses and all that - glad you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's impressive when you look at it like that, but there's still a part of me that's thinking "f**king stupid scooter-er-er-ers."

I was at Cleveley's at the weekend for Father's Day, and we passed the skate park and had a gander, there were about 6 or 7 little kids, feebly crawling along, getting a quarter of the way up ramps before falling off or spinning back around, and just generally getting in the way of everyone.

There was one scooter-er-er-er-er's nearly got his head taken clean off when he scooted into a guy doing a double tailwhip on a bmx. So I suppose it's easy to feel hatred for scooting, since it's kinda for little kids, and little kids are stupid, so scooters probably get classed as crappy as soon as you see the little kids on them.

As long as they practice in their own home, on plastic ramps bought from Argos, with their Mum* peering out the window making sure they're safe while she does the cooking, I don't mind.

But if they're acting pro, weaving in and out of everyone who's taking a serious sport seriously, they should go and scoot in a busy road.

*I'm not being sexist, I just didn't say Dad because no Dad would get their kid such a turd of an invention.

Edited by Ninja Manatee
  • Like 1