Who Cares About Football?

Jamie_Trials

Do you care about football  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about football

What a pair of games!

USA & ENG both go through, I'm claiming that as a double victory for me. :turned:

USA have been screwed over twice with goals that should have have not been disallowed it's good to see them go though with us.

It's only going to prolongue your agony. It's like ripping off a plaster; would've been better to drop out now than lose on penalties in the semis or whatever ;)

But that's not the English way, we crave disappointment!

It's only going to prolongue your agony. It's like ripping off a plaster; would've been better to drop out now than lose on penalties in the semis or whatever ;)

yea, but If we hadnt won today, itd of been a pretty poor show, wed of played with no desire, been a team with no flair, no passion, no drive, with crap results and never be likely to win a major tournament for years to come, hell itd almost be like supporting scotland.

oooooooo someone SUCK ME OFF!

You were half right, I'll only lick your balls because USA having more goals than England was pretty much a given and not really a prediction.

I don't even wanna be reminded of that disgrace. I was listening on the radio in the car in the middle of a festival car park, with a load of rastaman who didn't seem to realise the football was even on wandering about giving me funny looks for swearing at the radio at the top of my voice.

I don't understand why people were saying David James was the best player. The first goal he should have come out for the ball and taken it, but he hesitated.

The second goal was a tight angle, he should be stopping them.

The 3rd goal was right at him, but he decided to move out the way. Although it was hit hard.

But I can't help feeling a better keeper would have stopped them.

All he done was make 2 saves and catch the ball 3 times.

I hear david blaine is furious this morning as his world record for sitting in a box doing nothing was broken by the one and only wayne rooney.

The English FA have rejected a sponsorship deal from a pet food company.

They felt that having Winalot on the shirts would be taking the mick

The England team have a new coach; it is picking them up from Heathrow at 15:30

When the England team do get back, the FA have set up a helpline for them on 0800 41 41 41

I see that OXO are bringing out a new OXO cube that will have a white wrapper with a red line running around both sides.It will be called the laughing stock