Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Cheers, yeah the quality is pretty damn sweet I guess. CC is a tricky one, I have a lot of respect for Mark W, the pureness of his videos (no colour grading and often no music) are perfect. On the other hand I like to add a bit of interest to my videos but am pretty sure a lot of people hate it and prefer pure videos like Mark's much more :D

I desperately need to take my camera out with me when I go on proper rides, but I feel that it is too much of a liability :P Gonna get some clips this weekend if it isn't raining :)

Yeah same here, Mark W your doing a great job! (hope you read this :() But yeah I agree that I like to add a bit more interest aswell, doing a bit harscher CC, I like the more interesting ones :) Both are great though.

Yeah exactly and everytime you bring the camera, you ride instead and just leaves the camera in the rucksack... Sweet! :)

Awesome stuff from both of you! I really need to get my wheel swaps dialled like that ^_^

I wish you would do more of these small videos Jake, really enjoy seeing what you are up to :) (Bike looks great btw)

Thanks Lewis :D I enjoy seeing your vids too, I struggle making full length videos due to my laptop being slow for video stuff, and windows movie maker doesn't like mp4 files, and videopad is really really slow for me :(

Here's another one from today... Well yesterday now that it's past midnight lol.