Tattoo Advice

Bolty

Hey,

I'm ment to be going for a tattoo tomorrow, as I don't have any and this will be my first, I'm just wanting to know is there anything i should take before hand?

and also what cream to use after the tattoo as been done

Thanks

Bolty x

tender place i believe that is. theres no pre treatment to advise really, dont do something stupid like get pissed to calm the nerves as that will thin the blood and make you bleed alot. as said bepanthen is what most people use afterwards for healing. thats about it.

Best best best stuff of all to use for healing is Bepanthen cream.

Use it for a week, applying it in the morning and evenings, or if your tattoo dries out.

It moisturises it, making it less scabby/peeley as well as making it less irritable to scratch away at it.

Pre tattoo advice for anyone else who is going soon, get a good night sleep and try to have a meal before you go, and have no alcohol 24 hours prior to your tattoo.

Alcohol thins your blood and makes you much more prone to bleeding during the day. And getting a meal in makes you less likely to pass out, take a bottle of coke with you for long sessions for sugars to keep you going, it can be very draining.