Black Ops

Davetrials

• 3 weeks later...

Much the opposite. You can be a bad player and do well.

Definitely see what you mean. When playing a game riddled with campers it drives me round the bend. The impossible knife video I posted is the sort of thing that gives me COD rage as well.

Its actually alright, no worse then MW2

The best one is COD4 Modern Warfare. Still play it from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

I do occasionally just to piss around. Its a good giggle. :)

I only seem to play gun game now. I've been setting myself challenges - Try and get as many knife kills as possible and still win. My current record (on a public server) is 29 stabs (53 kills total). I'm quite proud of that but no one I know IRL seems to care...

If you insert dolly cams you can customise the speed of each individual one yes. To do that switch to free roam then scroll with right bumped (on xbox obv) to 'edit camera mode' then insert cameras with right click and edit them with right click too.

As for the gun game stuff, that's f**king impressive. I try to win without dying generally, that's about it. I've only managed 1 death. f**king ballistic knifes...

I don't know if you lot will be into this at all but we've done a dual commentary with dual perspective on a GB game from the other day, will be up on our youtube soon hopefully. Will post again when its up. Its not particularly great but its our first dual commentary, my second ever so hopefully things will improve over time.