Black Ops

Davetrials

hahaah

I came into chit chat knowing there would be a topic about Black Ops. A girl on FB was just saying that her bro had completed it already also. I did reply with only dumb people buy COD on release for single player. Sorry but COD single player really ain't it.

So no one here has gone multiplayer yet then. I'm half tempted to take a stroll down to Sainsbury's and see if it's sold out already. The Pacific box set was gone within a few days.

I so don't want to waste 40 notes on it, i said i wouldn't :(

I know most people buy it for online,but a game should be able to stand up on the singleplayer story alone, which is where modern warfare did, mw2 an black ops sadly do not ( I like the black ops story, just not a fan of how you can get through it super quick(an I'm crap at cod)

What difficulty did you do it on?

Can't wait for it, don't know how some of you guys have it already :S

I'm not really about the story, the MW2 story was shocking. It got boring aswell as once you prestige you know everything and people hacked to get weapons etc but you cant hack to get weapons anymroe you need to buy them from cod points is it?

Does anybody know the level cap?

I thought it was out today :giggle:

I'm kinda tempted to buy it, but i only wanna play it for a few hours to see if it's worth it. It's all this hype >_<

Rent it then?

It will be good. No doubt haha.

Just like to add playing online before before the actualy release date (12:00 tnite) Can get you banned from xbox live. permanently

No. No it really can't. lol

You can't get banned for playing an online game if a shop has sold you a legit copy. What a load of rubbish.

Edited by dann2707

Heres a little bit of info for those unsure where to buy from like me..

Asda

* £4.97 when customers trade in one of Fallout New Vegas, Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.

* £36.97 individually.

Sainsburys

...* £27.97 when customers spend £30 or more in-store.

* £37.97 individually.

Tesco

* £25 when customers purchase a 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership or £20 PS3 PSN Card.

* £39.90 individually.

Morrisons

* £29.99 when customers buy any other chart game

* £39.99 individually.

GAME/Gamestation

* £24.99 when customers buy any other Xbox 360 or PS3 chart title. Same price offered when customers trade in either Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or FIFA 11.

HMV

* £7.99 when customers trade in Medal of Honour.

* £42.99 individually.

Blockbuster

* 99p when customers trade in two of the following games – Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed

* £44.99 individually.

UPDATE: Best Buy

* Best Buy will be selling the game for for £29.99, no strings attached.

* In addition, customers can buy the game for just £9.99 when they trade in either F1 2010 or Dead Rising 2.