Black Ops

Davetrials

What kind of headset? Just voice chat, in game sound or both? How much you looking to spend?

Didn't realise there was another page. FAIL...

Right, best headset around really are the Astro A40. Expensive though. I've got Turtlebeach X11's and they're very good for the price. Don't bother with anything wireless. Waste. Of. Time.

I wouldn't knock the X11's to be fair and they're £45. For the price they're really good. They're actually better then other headsets that are more expensive. I wouldn't say spending a certain amount is necessary, however the Astro A40's are the best on the market. Triton also make decent headsets. I'd avoid the sharkoon (I think that's what they're called) headset. Really not worth the price.

I wouldn't knock the X11's to be fair and they're £45. For the price they're really good. They're actually better then other headsets that are more expensive. I wouldn't say spending a certain amount is necessary, however the Astro A40's are the best on the market. Triton also make decent headsets. I'd avoid the sharkoon (I think that's what they're called) headset. Really not worth the price.

Mat has x11's...

If theres no budget, Astros without a doubt. Budget, x11s.

Hey guys right I'm poop at cod knowledge, but how do you level up on prestige? Is it when ye reach level 50?

Reach level 50, then gain enough XP in level 50 so you coould theoretically level up, but then you have to go and click "prestige".

I don't know where it is in Black Ops, but it's in the barracks on every other CoD game afaik.

Btw, I'm selling my copy of Black Ops with my XBOX 360 right here!

Edited by Ninja Manatee

Reach level 50, then gain enough XP in level 50 so you coould theoretically level up, but then you have to go and click "prestige".

I don't know where it is in Black Ops, but it's in the barracks on every other CoD game afaik.

Btw, I'm selling my copy of Black Ops with my XBOX 360 right here!

BTW you can get £33 cash alone from CEX.