Muslim Protesters...

Borat

Fanny bandits!

Disrespectful c***ts.

Congratulations, you've been successfully trolled by the Daily Mail.

I see your daily mail, and give you tabloid watch - http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/

This has to be my favourite quote (a letter printed in the Daily Mail) -

Wouldn't it be great if TV coverage of the World Cup was limited to England's games, those of hosts South Africa and of the tournaments 'big guns'.

Then we would be spared the ordeal of having to sit through a match between Bongo Bongoland and the Former Soviet Republic of Bulimia and other meaningless events.

Mike Phelps

Yeovil, Somerset

Not gonna lie. This f**ks me off, big time.

+1

The title's a little off. It just annoys me, as my two of my granddads were in the 2nd world war, one died in it and the other is luckily still alive.

Same, but i only had one in the war.. If we English did something like that to them we'd be taken to caught for racism or something? (probably.)

(N)

+1

Same, but i only had one in the war.. If we English did something like that to them we'd be taken to caught for racism or something? (probably.)

(N)

In all due respect, we've done soooo much worse to them..

EDIT: CNTS, just saw Mark's post. :P

Edited by Borat

i had grandparents fighting in africa and burma in WW2 also had family fighting in the Falklands, Iraq and now Afghanistan. And yet we allow this Bullshit to happen in this contry by these f**king parasites. I dont care how narrow minded this may sound but i have nothing but f**kin hatered for these dirty bastards. They have no respect for us so why should we respect their religion.

You may want to do a little research before black marking the entire Muslim community.

Seen those extreme Christians from southern USA? (Or wherever) - they're just as fanatical as these people and are not a true representation of all Christianity.

Don't get me wrong, I think all religion is BS, but they're not all evil people!

I know not all Muslims are bad. I have a couple of muslim friends i was refering to the extremists filth in this country. I know what you mean about the white supremisists and KKK in the US but they are against imigrants and races in their country (its wrong i know) but these flag burners and so on here are causing shit and promoting hatred against britons when majority of the f**kers aint from the uk.

What i don't understand is if they hate everything about us brits, why the f*ck are they living in our country! They have no respect for it, so i don't actually think they deserve to live in our country ('they' asin only certain people, the ones who don't show any respect. As i have a quite a few good muslim friends and know many nice muslims) but b******s like these i hate! :angry:

• Like 1

Exactly the same as the American who wanted to burn the Qur'an, both acts are disrespectful and both acts are looked down on by the sane people who follow the same faith.

I can guarantee at least 90% of muslims etc will look at this in the same way we looked at the vicar.

What i don't understand is if they hate everything about us brits, why the f*ck are they living in our country! They have no respect for it, so i don't actually think they deserve to live in our country ('they' asin only certain people, the ones who don't show any respect. As i have a quite a few good muslim friends and know many nice muslims) but b******s like these i hate! :angry:

Because we let them......it so wrong. I'd love to see what would happen if I went into a mosque eating a bacon and sausage sandwich, wiping my feet on there prayer mats . On a more serious note, perhaps the british forces should stop respecting the religion they follow and blow the shit out of them when they are praying instead of stopping and booby trap the bodies of the fighters which must be buried within 24 hrs ( I think ) and see how that sits, but we wont as we are a nation of respectful people.

This isn't a union jack draped skinhead saying this either, I'm just a normal bloke with several friends who have been or are currently serving, one of which lost both his legs as a result of an IED. It disgusts me that they have done this on the day that the country can show the familes that have lost and the servicemen and women who's lives have been irrepairably changed that we value and respect the job that only they can do.

c**ts. Each and every one of them.

Agreed, if all they want to do is cause trouble like that, They should F**K off back to their own country. People like them cause more s**t in this country than anyone else. How much more disrespectful can you get than that.

Edited by Ben H!

Agreed, if all they want to do is cause trouble like that, They should F**K off back to their own country. People like them cause more s**t in this country than anyone else. How much more disrespectful can you get than that.

more than the drunks?