Ot: Must See Freerunners Video

3dd

That's the third video with that spot in. I WANT to go there.

Where abouts in London is it?

The one that was in a Rowan Johns video (up to front, pivot over a skinny wall, fakie manual away, wheelie forwards and then tap the same wall), an PhatMike's recent one...

Looks amazing.

Also - without slowmo, that would've been about 4 minutes long, rather than 8 :P

the actual stuff they are doing is incredible don't get me wrong, it's impressive and dangerous BUT the whole way it was filmed, with the stupid acting and power ranger hand signals ruined the whole thing for me and made them look like one big joke.

The moment Tim livewire Shieff appears at the beginning of this vid, i pretty much knew this video would be good. The acting stuff was a bit lame but no biggie.

I hooked up with a few of these guys when they were sessioning my local town in Woolwich, and showed them a few spots. Cool level headed bunch of chaps that also appreciate the street trials scene.

I saw no 'stupid acting' and saw 1 'power ranger' move.

Was just well edited and f**king impressive.

Can't stop watching this!

The whole start with them in the carpark, the running with KFC, the jump over the car with the women inside. Plus I HATE it when people feel the need to do stuff with their tops off for no reason at all. Some of the stuff they did was sooo cringe-worthy I was waiting for them to burst out laughing as it surly had to be a joke?

• Like 2