New Tartybikes Website.

Mark W

I love paying with paypal, it's really quick. I'll often choose to buy from one shop over another purely because they have paypal.

i only just realised that you can pay with paypal saves so much more time than having to ring up in the morning to verify everything, the only thing im worried about with paypal at the moment is that Wikileak thing that has benn going on it has infected some people cards and accounts with a virus oh well thats not gonna stop me buying stuff i don't have any money anyway.

Well the first one was the Hoody on the Kenny Belay background.

2nd one: T-Shirt is in the additional information for Trialtech Foam Grips (our most popular item at the time the comp went live, so a link to it was pretty easy to find if you used the new 'Popular Products' link on the homepage)

3rd one: Shorts are in the Q&A for shorts.

4th one: Shoe was on the 'Upload Profile Image' page.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats happened to the pricing on the website? How come all the prices have changed to like £17.88 and stuff? Is that because of the VAT increase, where literally the added VAT has been added to the original price giving a strange amount :S?

Whats happened to the pricing on the website? How come all the prices have changed to like £17.88 and stuff? Is that because of the VAT increase, where literally the added VAT has been added to the original price giving a strange amount :S?

That'll be it, will be happening all over the country, no way retailers are gonna take a profit hit, remember their profit is only part of the cost of the item, so any hit to their profits will be larger than the 2.5% from VAT increase if they don't pass it on to customers.

That'll be it, will be happening all over the country, no way retailers are gonna take a profit hit, remember their profit is only part of the cost of the item, so any hit to their profits will be larger than the 2.5% from VAT increase if they don't pass it on to customers.

yeh i just thought the vat increased a bit later sometime. Of course they have to pass on the increased VAT, like every other shop/business will.

its really ticking me off about the drop down lists not working i cant see what iv clicked on to buy without going on checkout and cant quickshop. iv tryed the cookies thing and that doesnt work, tryed refreshing a load of times. i have always been a bit set im my ways but the old website worked fine. the new one is good dont get me wrong but the best bits about the old one dont work for me on the new one why? (N)

Please email us some more specific information (such as which browser you are using, the exact steps you are trying to do) and we'll look into it for you. One thing to check, do you have Javascript enabled?

Adam I am trying to buy the hope mono trial brake but there's no option for rear left hand 160mm.

Does that mean that there only available for the front?

On the old website you could select rear left hand 160mm but I can't find that option on the new website.

Thanks in advance