Try-All's 2011 Range.

Mark W

Somebody know if new try-all Forxx is the same as the fork of new Sky 26' but in black colour?

Yes.

Any idea when the new yaabaa stinger frames will be available?

Couple of weeks - confirmed the geo: 1050 wheelbase, 390 chainstay - not sure if that changes anything!

That´s really terrible geo for 26 trials bike :sick:

Almost agree. With that wheelbase I imagine something more streety looking, like this:

(I think that's a Syntace)

610x.jpg

Initially I thought it's too short (based on my 1065 echo experience) but if Oehler can ride an Inspired Hex (and he is definitely a tall rider) than 1050 is good.

Matt Burrows never disappointed me with his skills yet so if he buys one I look forward to see a video.

Ok,Are they designed for midgets?because if they are,then I was wrong.

Try telling these guys Video

After riding with them both in the last 2 weeks I can safely say their trials riding abilities are way beyond 99% of this forum! Obviously a streety bike won't be the best to learn on, ride tech rocks or break world sidehop records with. But if, like me, you've been riding for years, have all the basics down and just want to enjoy riding, then something different to the sea of TGS frames available is very welcome!

Also, wheelbase does not equal size! A 1050 wheelbase bike could still have a decent reach and be a vary capable pure trials bike.

Matt Burrows never disappointed me with his skills yet so if he buys one I look forward to see a video.

Thanks Vasil, although my days of skills and videos may be long gone I'm afraid :P

Ha

You guys are far too kind, I'm glad people still enjoy that vid! It would never have happened though if it wasn't for the inspiration and help of my local riding friends at the time, who have since all moved on. I would still really love to make a high quality and well produced video, something to show the grandkids in years to come! But unless I move to a bigger city with a good riding scene it is never going to happen.

Anyway back on topic... looking forward to the stinger

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The grip improved a bit, but these tyres (especially the front ones) wear quite quickly :(. I won't buy them again.

its strange that everyone says that they wear quickly

ive had mine for over a year and they look like new

i ran through maxxis tires with 4-6 months for comparison