How Can I Stop A Evil Cat Stealing My Cats Food ?

JL !

Its been a couple of weeks now that my cat has been starving when i get in but there's no food on her plate even though i make sure i give her a mountain of food ...

Then a massive cat a couple of days ago walked into the kitchen whilst i was there and i need a way to ambush it to stop it coming back .

At the moment i have put the catflap so it wont go back out so it's stuck in then i might just whack it a couple of times .

Anybody have any good ideas ?

Thanks

JL!

wait for a day off to catch it, and then capture it. Find the owner and threaten to report them to the rspca for underfeeding it? surely if its come looking for food it must be hungry.

Id personally go for the boot it option, but theres an alternative suggestion

wait for a day off to catch it, and then capture it. Find the owner and threaten to report them to the rspca for underfeeding it? surely if its come looking for food it must be hungry.

Id personally go for the boot it option, but theres an alternative suggestion

nah cats are greedy mofos, they can eat all day!

Build some kind of system where unless it's your cat, wearing an identifying chip in its collar, going through the catflap, then some kind of modified table mounted circular saw falls down, disabling any intruders.

I want to include a wheely bin into this -_-

hmmmmmm.

My auntie had a similar problem, Cats are wise to tampered food!

I'd buy a dog! Or wire a battery up to a mesh on the flap (keep your cat safe whilst its plugged in), then wait for the perpetrator to get ghetto tazered!

Edited by shamus

Throw water on it, then flour. It will hate that and stop!

If you dont want to be that mean, you can spray fly spray toward it, they hate the hissing sound because they hiss when they want to fight other cats.

But do it quick because it will start peeing all over your house and make it smell horrible.

:lol: funny thread.

Simple promlem fixed (assuming your cat is fine wearing colours (yes i cant spell you know what i mean though:) )

ATM and for a while we've had this cat flap with a magnet in it. You attach this small magnet to the cat's colour (i hate not being able to spell.) and when it wants to get in he pushes his head against the flap causing the magnet to do its stuff and unlock the cat flap, unless the fatty cat has one of these it cant get in.

As said. sorry for the bad spelling, when i say colour i mean the thing that goes round a cats/dogs (whatever) neck.

PUT YOUR CAT IN A CAGE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, FEEDING IT THROUGH THE BARS. MEANWHILE, PUT OUT SOME RAT POISON IN THE CAT FOOD NEAR THE FLAP AND WATCH HIM DIE A SLOW AGONISING DEATH AS HE WALKS AWAY FROM THE CATFLAP, CLAWING DESPERATELY TO GET BACK HOME AND FINISH HIM OFF WITH A PAVING SLAB TO REALLY SHOW HIM WHY HUMANS WIN.

[/THECIRCUS]

Feed your cat when it's in the house at the same time every day. It'll grow accustomed to a routine and tell you when it's hungry, if you see the other cat chase/spray/egg it depending on how your day is going.