How Can I Stop A Evil Cat Stealing My Cats Food ?

JL !

:lol: funny thread.

Simple promlem fixed (assuming your cat is fine wearing colours (yes i cant spell you know what i mean though:) )

ATM and for a while we've had this cat flap with a magnet in it. You attach this small magnet to the cat's colour (i hate not being able to spell.) and when it wants to get in he pushes his head against the flap causing the magnet to do its stuff and unlock the cat flap, unless the fatty cat has one of these it cant get in.

As said. sorry for the bad spelling, when i say colour i mean the thing that goes round a cats/dogs (whatever) neck.

We have one of those cat flaps but this cat just runs at it and bashes it open , it's more like a bear than cat :)

some good ideas though haha :D

JL!

Trap it in the house and dunk it in a bath of cold water, or spray with with lots of something that stinks. Should put it off.

We've got one of the magnetic flaps, and I'm pretty sure it would break before it was forced open, so maybe you just need a less shit one?