Morgan Artu - Teaser Inpulse

Morgan A

Man I'm sorry but that's one of the worst teasers I've ever seen. Part of a teaser is to encourage people to watch your vid, you can do that by giving a demonstration of your riding. Performing a few backhops and falling off your bike won't serve that purpose. One can't even tell from that vid if you're a good rider or not.

• Like 2

Man I'm sorry but that's one of the worst teasers I've ever seen. Part of a teaser is to encourage people to watch your vid, you can do that by giving a demonstration of your riding. Performing a few backhops and falling off your bike won't serve that purpose. One can't even tell from that vid if you're a good rider or not.

Thanks for your '' comment '' ...

It's just an introduction of my future video , it's not my '' definitive " vid .

For me it is a teaser !

Thanks !

Thanks for your '' comment '' ...

It's just an introduction of my future video , it's not my '' definitive " vid .

For me it is a teaser !

Thanks !

How does it tease though? It's a turn off, if that's supposed to entice me to watch your full video when it's released you failed. Sorry.

I have to agree with that

editing was ok, but it was missing a few riding clips actually

if u show too much in the teaser it's a fail, but in this case u just doen'st show enough of u skills

I m sure the vid in istself is gonna be cool, can't wait to see it :)

Dude.

When I first started watching that vid I thought it was going to be very clever.

You should have done it as you have but in the last say 5 secs put some really fast clips of successful sidehops, taps, up to fronts etc.

This would have made the vid epic and was what I had thought you had done.

Was a bit disappointed when it didn't happen.

^ I 2nd Matt. I was expecting to see some massive shit at the end, but nothing happened.

If you're going to put fails and misc nonsense through the first half, at least the last 5 seconds has to have SOME good shots. The only time a teaser doesn't have completed moves AT ALL is like when there are MASSIVE moves done (gap from one building to another or HUGE wedge to front, etc.) and it cuts right before the move is executed/completed. It makes a person want to watch the feature to see if those were seemingly impossibly massive moves were done, i.e. it TEASES you. What you did was show a bunch fails, how does that tease anybody?

All that said, at least you put yourself out there, which more than what many on this forum can say. That, and it probably will be pretty decent cause the shit you were going after in that vid at times was pretty large as was the stuff in your last vid. I'll watch the "feature" because of those aforementioned facts, not because the "teaser" did.

i have only been riding a couple of months and i rekon i could make a vid better than that lol

talking on the internet is easy dude...

a least he is trying to make something good...I mean he was clearly trying to make something a bit different with this teaser

I give him props for the effort (Y)